What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Bought another used old camera. This time even cheaper. But these "inexpensive" impulse buys are starting to add up. :D This one is kind of a risk, seller listed it as "not working, no battery/charger". But it is the Pentax K-x which uses regular AA batteries and has no charger. Hopefully it actually works.

goingrey

Addict behavior, lol.

Hey @DaEarl73 you ever skate shaped boards? The AH Scallywag shape with the Aces I find super difficult to ride hehe. Interesting how big of a difference the smallest changes make. The 97A F4 are fast but sound weird.

DaEarl73

Addict behavior, lol.

Hey @DaEarl73 you ever skate shaped boards? The AH Scallywag shape with the Aces I find super difficult to ride hehe. Interesting how big of a difference the smallest changes make. The 97A F4 are fast but sound weird.
I have a shaped cruiser board with soft longboardwheels. Its 9 inch something, the independent Trucks Are 159, its basically a boat haha super for every terrain, including snow, stones dirt, and it’s fun in a bowl, doing flips is possible but difficult. The spitfire formula an are the most slippery wheels available, perfect to learn powerslides or blunts. Have a nice one
How they made it look in films and TV is the main reason cigarettes caught on.
it was the nephew of Sigmund Freud who invented PR and he said, look, right now just men smoke, if we make women smoke, we double our profits. So they used the women movement for equal rights to make women smoke

strain_hunter

I am currently having my first experience with thrips. They are in the grow box and in the mother and vegetative cabinet. Today is day 44 of 60-70 days for three of the five plants.
I used a neem solution for the leaves three times this week, which was apparently too weak. After applying it in the morning, the animals were fully active again in the evening.

IMG_6715.jpeg

IMG_6717.jpeg

DaEarl73

Addict behavior, lol.

What do you mean difficult? Doing tricks with it? Because of the board shape the physics are different and it pops different, you maybe have to play with foot positions to put the pressure where it needs to go

goingrey

What do you mean difficult? Doing tricks with it? Because of the board shape the physics are different and it pops different, you maybe have to play with foot positions to put the pressure where it needs to go
Even just to ride.. Short narrow tail, messes with the pop yeah but also with turns. Heavy taper on the nose, feels like something is missing.. Compared to my AH orange eagle, same width, same wheelbase, you'd think it'd be similar, but the full popsicle shape makes it day and night.