What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Made some fresh juice out of carrots, apple and lemon. I used the slow juicer not often enough this year.

I will mix the carrot leftover with brown lentils and sunflower seeds, to make some delicious patties

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Hard working as always as it seems. Hope it is a nice job.
heh, yeah kind of. its one of those cases where the work is harder, more compilcated and time consuming as expected. my estimate was really far of. fuck it, happens from time to time.
need to stay focused and still try to enjoy it otherwise it will probably mess with the outcome...

shiva82

so hows the effects on the super sudan fresh off the drying rack?
obviously not the finished article in any way being quite wild too. it is stronger than i expected , tastes much better than any of the cured un-hybridised sudanese already , and did not hermie . success . this was just one female from two seedlings that were placed under 12-12 from the beginning and finished in 14 weeks. she could of gone longer by a week or two . large harvest window . still resembled the sudanese , just a litter tighter internodes and colas . great aftertaste already . lingers on the tongue . i have yet to pinpoint the flavour

i have maybe 100 or more of these seeds in my fridge ready to be grown

shiva82

the sudanese hybrids and the soar hybrids are what i will be growing the next couple of years and working my way through them

goingrey

i.jpg

Infinity seedling