What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm going to take a 2 month ganja break so i can raise extra cash to buy a better vehicle than i could if i got baked daily as normal . got to make a sacrifice . it is clear to me i need to focus on productivity while i'm still able bodied .

2 months sober , will allow me to earn a bit more and get some mental clarity to return as i have no pure uplifting sativas to smoke

goingrey

b.jpg

Basil started flowering

strain_hunter

View attachment 19034875
yesterdays dinner, i would have hated it as a kid haha.
Very healthy and inspiring 😃

Very intelligent without any love or compassion.
A lot of people have so called idiot compassion 😂🙈😂
A nice mix is needed in our world.

i'm going to take a 2 month ganja break so i can raise extra cash to buy a better vehicle than i could if i got baked daily as normal . got to make a sacrifice . it is clear to me i need to focus on productivity while i'm still able bodied .
2 months sober , will allow me to earn a bit more and get some mental clarity to return as i have no pure uplifting sativas to smoke
Good luck!
Which pure uplifting sativa is your favorite?

shiva82

the shivamobile made the return trip . thanks god. i received great compliments and gained more work out of it , so even though it is a small job that could of caused me financial strife through the risk of using my broken vehicle, it actually worked out to be a financially sound manouvre .

lets hope i make the same journey tomorrow with no issues .

shiva82

Very healthy and inspiring 😃

Very intelligent without any love or compassion.
A lot of people have so called idiot compassion 😂🙈😂
A nice mix is needed in our world.

Good luck!
Which pure uplifting sativa is your favorite?
with my vaccine damage i find the arthritis and nerve damage it has caused me prematurely that i enjoy smoking full bodied hybrids with the full array of effects

if i want to earn good money though i can't use that type of weed without losing productivity

i can't smoke uplifting ganja always as i need some body to it for my needs .

some hybrids will produce that uplifting buzz with zero body .

the golden triangle has many uplifting cultivars

in my history i have grown a few that i consider uplifting , and the best for all out action was panama x malawi regs .

if you check out eltimbos thread , you will find the same clone i had in his diary as i posted it to him . that was uplifting

santa maria was uplifting

the blacksoar i sent is medicinal . heavy duty , sleep inducer , as that is what you were looking for

shiva82

tip of the day .

when hoovering up at work, always remember to change the hoover bag the day after you have hoovered out your grow and trim area . that way you will not aerosolize ganja fumes all round the house you are working at while you were hoovering up.

strain_hunter

the shivamobile made the return trip . thanks god. i received great compliments and gained more work out of it , so even though it is a small job that could of caused me financial strife through the risk of using my broken vehicle, it actually worked out to be a financially sound manouvre .

lets hope i make the same journey tomorrow with no issues .
God bless you.

strain_hunter

with my vaccine damage i find the arthritis and nerve damage it has caused me prematurely that i enjoy smoking full bodied hybrids with the full array of effects
Sorry to hear that.
if i want to earn good money though i can't use that type of weed without losing productivity

i can't smoke uplifting ganja always as i need some body to it for my needs .

some hybrids will produce that uplifting buzz with zero body .
Sounds great.
the golden triangle has many uplifting cultivars
From which breeder? Found seeds from bodhi seeds, which are not sold anymore.
in my history i have grown a few that i consider uplifting , and the best for all out action was panama x malawi regs .
Sounds nice. I will put it on my research list 😁
if you check out eltimbos thread , you will find the same clone i had in his diary as i posted it to him . that was uplifting
Nice
santa maria was uplifting

the blacksoar i sent is medicinal . heavy duty , sleep inducer , as that is what you were looking for
From which breeder is it?

shiva82

Sorry to hear that.

Sounds great.

From which breeder? Found seeds from bodhi seeds, which are not sold anymore.

Sounds nice. I will put it on my research list 😁

Nice

From which breeder is it?
golden triangle as thailand , laos region

by uplifting and energising , i mean almost like natural amphetamine , or a mild version of cocaine that lasts much longer . stimulating .

some haze hybrids , hazes can be similar but i find they have a touch of introspective about the effects of those

the panama x malawi regular seeds produced that type of stimulant high , and that was a selected phenotype from the group ,,, however malawi on its own is nothing like that

nothing is black and white or definitive

strain_hunter

golden triangle as thailand , laos region
Ah, okay.
by uplifting and energising , i mean almost like natural amphetamine , or a mild version of cocaine that lasts much longer . stimulating .
Nice 😊
some haze hybrids , hazes can be similar but i find they have a touch of introspective about the effects of those
Better without introspection.
the panama x malawi regular seeds produced that type of stimulant high , and that was a selected phenotype from the group ,,, however malawi on its own is nothing like that

nothing is black and white or definitive
🤩