What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I will try it in two weeks with the Hindu Kush.
How many weeks do you hang them drying?
with outdoor ,harvest on a nice dry week if possible. trim off fan leaves, dead leaf material . hang dry in branches , inspect every branch , get a fan on for a couple of days at least , once the majority of the moisture is removed , without over drying or rushing the drying then you can start to trim . within one week the buds should be crispy on the outside and still damp inside a touch , you can trim them up at this point and leave for a few more days, or leave hanging for another week or so . depends on situation and timeframe etc . all that is done before you start curing or you risk mould . outside , and even inside to a degree ,the spores are everywhere . if you favour the spores then you get issues

DaEarl73

In the end zoap is rainbow sherbet! Not a fan of that name changing, if you didn’t cross nothing into it

Attachments

• IMG_5679.jpeg
    IMG_5679.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 34

goingrey

Haha shit ! At least you went for it! Give blood go skateboarding! Yeah I got some freebies from nasha, you can find something in there packs! Get well soon!

Got the speed wobbles bad. Would have needed some muscles that haven't got any use in a couple of years... But it's cool I have THC infused topicals and some old half pack of antibiotics to fix myself. :D

In the end zoap is rainbow sherbet! Not a fan of that name changing, if you didn’t cross nothing into it
So the Zoap S1 is actually a Rainbow Sherb S2. I imagine it would do well in crosses then.

DaEarl73

Got the speed wobbles bad. Would have needed some muscles that haven't got any use in a couple of years... But it's cool I have THC infused topicals and some old half pack of antibiotics to fix myself. :D

So the Zoap S1 is actually a Rainbow Sherb S2. I imagine it would do well in crosses then.
Yes should be good for crosses! Skip the antibiotics, put h2o2 on the wound to clean it

goingrey

Yes should be good for crosses! Skip the antibiotics, put h2o2 on the wound to clean it
Normally I'd skip them but 100% can't be sick in a couple of weeks so might as well not waste them, I knew I was keeping them around for a reason. I've got the Growth Technology Liquid Oxygen but not sure if I want to use it on wounds. :D

shiva82

a selfed polyhydrid will not give the same results as the og clone , so maybe they changed the name as the progeny are very much different . i feel naming s1s s2s of polyhybrids the same name as the clone or original strain is not often accurate , unless true breeding

shiva82

early lunch break for me. the plumbers turned up drilling holes and making mess in my work space . excuse to smoke one