What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

a selfed polyhydrid will not give the same results as the og clone , so maybe they changed the name as the progeny are very much different . i feel naming s1s s2s of polyhybrids the same name as the clone or original strain is not often accurate , unless true breeding
But if you call it an S1, then it is accurate, and the educated buyer will have more realistic expectations..

DaEarl73

a selfed polyhydrid will not give the same results as the og clone , so maybe they changed the name as the progeny are very much different . i feel naming s1s s2s of polyhybrids the same name as the clone or original strain is not often accurate , unless true breeding
At least you know how it was made! Or you call it what it is, adding „special because“ cut! Changing names makes things just more confusing and open doors to copycats, like me renaming muddy hay to golden eggs for marketing reasons! It’s the opposite of being creative and makes things less transparent and it looks like they created it, in doing just a phenohunt! It doesn’t feel right, I don’t know! But hey! Long live copy shivas cat genetics ! Hahahaha

shiva82

we should have a protest . it is outrageous . hehe

it is annoying at times, but who are we to do anything about it ?

now who wants some muddyhay tm ?

shiva82

kuntz and cream , is one . why name it kuntz and cream man haha

maybe it is decent weed . i can't answer to anyone with its true name though . i will rename it if i grow it

goingrey

Thinking about buying a new camera. I wonder what would be the cheapest option that still takes good shots easy. My biggest issue is the contrast between dark and light parts, trying to shoot under artificial light..

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240622-154239~2.png

mmmmmh..... 🙄

goingrey

Going with an old camera body and new Chinese manual focus macro lens. Still photos should be good, I don't care about video..