What's new

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

i'm always on my own there . he does not like me doing anything , as i do the job properly . he insists on doing it . a big girl . annoying me more and more

Some people like the idea but not great with the hardwork.

i will persist with this season , and i'm mentally prepared now to wash my hands of all of it in one stroke . it is up to my friend now to try

gl :canabis:

shiva82

you will yield a similar amount with 3 plants as you would with one plant in the grow bags , maybe smaller spuds though . one spud chitted will produce best spuds and yield . the bag will be filled with many smaller spuds

shiva82

i value my friendship with my land owner friend more than trying to help him build a market farm , where i pay for everything , with all my time and some money lol

get this year complete , and then set up again at home , with some branches

i will persist with this season , no problem.

shiva82

i think exoricrobotic also bags those fabric pots . if they allow any minor light through , you will get green spuds on the outside few. spuds like to be kept moist too

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i value my friendship with my land owner friend more than trying to help him build a market farm , where i pay for everything , with all my time and some money lol

get this year complete , and then set up again at home , with some branches

i will persist with this season , no problem.
maybe just let one or two things go to shit... or maybe dont. hard to say :l

DaEarl73

Page 1911 like the pistol
Looking forward to the 2000 party event at Shivas Farmerfriends house! Not sure if I can make it until tomorrow but I will do my best! Motorcycle has gasoline and my swimming shorts are on! Hope you’re all prepared to burn down the farmer’s house! See you tomorrow guys to the 2000 pages party! Shiva the creator and destroyer of the internet hahahaha

DaEarl73

Gangstas don't dance, or like Phil said..

It’s not about being able to dance, it’s about not caring about what others think how you dance hahaha it’s about enjoying yourself and having fun! Today I feel a bit like the boveda kid myself @zaprjaques after seeing some seeds in development, they showed themselves with the symbol of a aubergine and water emojis! I will be proud dad again of some new girls in the near future! David Byrne can’t dance neither but he enjoys himself hahaha

goingrey

It’s not about being able to dance, it’s about not caring about what others think how you dance hahaha it’s about enjoying yourself and having fun! Today I feel a bit like the boveda kid myself @zaprjaques after seeing some seeds in development, they showed themselves with the symbol of a aubergine and water emojis! I will be proud dad again of some new girls in the near future! David Byrne can’t dance neither but he enjoys himself hahaha

Dancing Earl of Kingston Town

Latest posts

Latest posts