What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

The room looks so empty with the monster gone. Seems wasteful. But don't want to take the THC plants early, especially with the Honduras cross beans still immature.

Speaking of wasteful, hydro uses a lot of nutes. Halfway through the NovaMax bloom bottle after one grow. AN in coco/clay lasted like 3 years or so. But I have been overfeeding, matched the recommended EC for the first grow to set a baseline, will run a lower EC next time.

shiva82

just having an hour to myself with some music before heading to the farm .

instead of focusing on my friends shortcomings , i'm not going to waste that time anymore, and try improve myself instead. go that extra yard , accept my friend being useless at the task at hand , and build my own skills. increase my patience , my awareness , and my compassion

repentance

goingrey

instead of focusing on my friends shortcomings , i'm not going to waste that time anymore, and try improve myself instead. go that extra yard , accept my friend being useless at the task at hand , and build my own skills. increase my patience , my awareness , and my compassion

repentance
Trying to change him into something he's not is his wife's job. :D

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

repentance
lG0LXO (1).gif