What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

are you finding the perfect bathing companion plant ?
Hehe why not. But also for smoking. I like it for the taste and the room note. Last time I had something like that was some Shining Silver Kaas or something like that from Siberie. SSH/Cheese hybrid maybe.

shiva82

Hehe why not. But also for smoking. I like it for the taste and the room note. Last time I had something like that was some Shining Silver Kaas or something like that from Siberie. SSH/Cheese hybrid maybe.
create that fan favourite strain , ' soap mouth'

goingrey

goingrey is saving cost on soap products . if it smells like soap , then it is soap
Would be cool to make some canna soap actually. Could have made some yesterday when I made the salve by just adding some lye but I didn't this time. It would be some valuable soap though, but it's not about saving money, it's about getting a better product than is available at the store. ;)

goingrey

There is also a strain called zoap, but thats maybe not so easy to find
Yeah I heard about that one from the green haired YouTube guy whose case the forum haircut police are always trying to crack. :D If the Leafly description is correct, "Zoap can have sweet, floral, soap flavor with some earthy undertones" then it could be just what I'm looking for. But yeah gotta wait for Barney's or someone like that to get their hands on it I guess. I see Blimburn has some kind of Zoap but not sure about that company.

exoticrobotic

exoticrobotical . i think if ou have larger fabric pots too , you could place those pots inside the larger pots and then packs the sides and tops with more soil , and you will get a bit more juice out of the plants and added protection at the same time , using only a few litres , you can use straw too i suppose

i kinda thought the same.

i meant to go to the hydro shop to get more larger bags (they have nice black ones) and compost yesterday but i just slept for 24 hours so it will have to be tomorrow.

You guys know any soapy/perfumy strains? I'd like something like that.

i smoked kali mist in a dam coffeeshop years ago and it indeed tasted of soap along with strong notes of arse and burnt hair.

dunno why you would want to experience that taste, it's yuk... the high does tend to be sublime with those terps though.

maybe a thai or cambodian would have it, it's present in some hazes.

shiva82

i kinda thought the same.

i meant to go to the hydro shop to get more larger bags (they have nice black ones) and compost yesterday but i just slept for 24 hours so it will have to be tomorrow.

i smoked kali mist in a dam coffeeshop years ago and it indeed tasted of soap along with strong notes of arse and burnt hair.

dunno why you would want to experience that taste, it's yuk... the high does tend to be sublime with those terps though.

did you have some edibles? 24 hours is a decent effort

goingrey

why you would want to experience that taste? the high does tend to be sublime with those terps.

Well I don't want a burnt hair aroma. :D But all strains have that if there is a seed in the joint or crumbs of one...

It's like fancy or classy aroma (stripper names lol). Bougie smoke.. Anxiolytic effects.

exoticrobotic

Well I don't want a burnt hair aroma.

me neither :rasta: nor arse

the nicest oldtimes so far smells delectable in the bag, tinned apricots with that goaty leather note, a touch of cremey jasmine.

after the second toke i can feel the tingly cheeks and heart pumping

taste wise its like smoking goaty peanut husks though:cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts