What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

just having an hour to myself with some music before heading to the farm .

instead of focusing on my friends shortcomings , i'm not going to waste that time anymore, and try improve myself instead. go that extra yard , accept my friend being useless at the task at hand , and build my own skills. increase my patience , my awareness , and my compassion

repentance
A new chapter in the farm chronicles.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yo i accidentally found one of these speakeasy type joints and ordered a cocktail.
this is what i got 🤔.
IMAG1377.jpg

a type of whiskey sour. pretty good.

next goal is to accidentally find a speakeasy type joint that sells, wait for it, ...... joints.

GreenestBasterd

yo i accidentally found one of these speakeasy type joints and ordered a cocktail.
this is what i got 🤔.
View attachment 19014493
a type of whiskey sour. pretty good.

next goal is to accidentally find a speakeasy type joint that sells, wait for it, ...... joints.
Dr. Cornelius in drink form!

One is my limit with that tasty beverage!
The egg white does something funny to my guts and I get all projectile…hahaha.

shiva82

i'm very close to digging up all my stock and bringing it home . i just have to resist my own urges now

i have a breaking point , and once i go. i go lol

exoticrobotic

i'm very close to digging up all my stock and bringing it home . i just have to resist my own urges now

i have a breaking point , and once i go. i go lol

I'd love some farmland to grow stuff. I'd put up with the bs if i had the option, although would be more 70:30

shiva82

I'd love some farmland to grow stuff. I'd put up with the bs if i had the option, although would be more 70:30
you are a better man than myself in this case then ... i'm gone now ... ready for exit and ready to wipe out my investment

i will try my best to see out the season and keep my cool ... once i have been disrespected on many levels, there is no way back . i'm mad , not normal

costs me far too much time, sacrifice and money ... i'm all in and get nothing out . i have neglected my own yard in favour of my friends land .... fuck that man

shiva82

i produce more food on my own using just my yards . hardly any loss that way too . i can gain other yards . many people willing to learn and take free food

shiva82

m mate is problematic. i have been waiting for him to open the barn for 4 weeks so i can waterproof the shed i gave him for free .... he wants to waterproof the floor inside ... seriously . i can't help this guy any longer

i'm always on my own there . he does not like me doing anything , as i do the job properly . he insists on doing it . a big girl . annoying me more and more

shiva82

i will persist with this season , and i'm mentally prepared now to wash my hands of all of it in one stroke . it is up to my friend now to try