What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Looking forward to the 2000 party event at Shivas Farmerfriends house! Not sure if I can make it until tomorrow but I will do my best! Motorcycle has gasoline and my swimming shorts are on! Hope you’re all prepared to burn down the farmer’s house! See you tomorrow guys to the 2000 pages party! Shiva the creator and destroyer of the internet hahahaha

shiva in name , and shiva by nature .

i alwas soften up . next year he is on his own , and i will continue the operation from home , inside and outside . it has inspired me to canopy all my yard like a giant greenhouse

shiva82

exoticrobotical . i think if ou have larger fabric pots too , you could place those pots inside the larger pots and then packs the sides and tops with more soil , and you will get a bit more juice out of the plants and added protection at the same time , using only a few litres , you can use straw too i suppose

strain_hunter

It's a shame that the project isn't moving forward. I've done a lot of voluntary work and got to know quite a few people. There are so many people with neuroses that it's a big challenge to work with them or get rid of them.