What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
feeling super zippy today.
went to bed early, had coffee early this morning, fixed and fine tuned a machine i bought in january, didnt even have my usual morning toke cause i was so in the zone...
tomorrow i'm gonna equip it with an extra motor for driving a separate part of it autonomously. for now its got a pedal with a clutch that runs all functions at once once you press down on it. not very enjoyable.
love the tinkering.
remaining half of my lunchtime ciggy to be smoked now with a decaf. :f

shiva82

feeling super zippy today.
went to bed early, had coffee early this morning, fixed and fine tuned a machine i bought in january, didnt even have my usual morning toke cause i was so in the zone...
tomorrow i'm gonna equip it with an extra motor for driving a separate part of it autonomously. for now its got a pedal with a clutch that runs all functions at once once you press down on it. not very enjoyable.
love the tinkering.
remaining half of my lunchtime ciggy to be smoked now with a decaf. :f
sounds like you are playing ' outrun' the arcade machine

shiva82

off to the farm shortly . i know my mate will be worried about me , but it is what it is . kill plants and i will get upset . i'm going to be super patient and nice as can be . i have ordered more plants and i have to lead by example again , and just get on with the job at hand .