What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

webuyanycar website offers 150 quid for a fiskar ev vehicle . as they are out of business already and have zero servie stations in the uk, lack of parts etc . a website that will buy any car , will only offer 150 quid for a 40 k vehicle .

shiva82

it takes at least 8 years of use of an ev to become carbon off set , which is bullshit anyway . yet the people buying them under schemes with incentives and grants are swapping vehicles regular , and defeating the whole idea of saving the planet by driving these devices

goingrey

Our lifestyle is simply unsustainable, ev or gasoline makes no difference, but it's not getting better in fact our sick way of life is being adopted by the formerly more civilized middle classes of India and China and elsewhere...

shiva82

Our lifestyle is simply unsustainable, ev or gasoline makes no difference, but it's not getting better in fact our sick way of life is being adopted by the formerly more civilized middle classes of India and China and elsewhere...
my lifestyle is and evs are not the answer , but i understand the sentiment and i love the planet as much as anyone else

shiva82

you have to recall , that politicians , or talking heads of the establishment tell lies . they are expert at lies and bullshit propaganda . they do not care about us in any way shape or form .

goingrey

With EVs I like that they don't blow exhaust fumes in my face but hate that they have to scrape the rainforests clean and soon sea floor too for minerals to build them but it is what it is.

shiva82

they produce sythetic clean fuels already that run in regular engines, they are suppressed in favour of the shit show . hydrogen is superior overall too. hybrid with clean fuels seems the practical now and near future

shiva82

in 2020 they promised 500000 super chargers throughout the u.s.a within 9 years . in 4 years they built 9 at a cost of 9 nillion. 1 billion a pop .

pure scam and theft

they say ' they are on target '

shiva82

the san mazano i pulled broke my heart the most ... in the far corner .... but fate has it , that is the new spot made ready to go for the chem x lemon clone

everything happens exactly as jah intended