What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ah man i woke up angry regarding my san mazano loss . i raised them all perfect , to be neglected and killed . i don't think i will help the land owner next year , i will search for new avenues. i cant handle it

get this season out the way and go back to yard growing. i end up with more growing on my own in my yard , and less failures and upset

exoticrobotic

ah man i woke up angry regarding my san mazano loss . i raised them all perfect , to be neglected and killed . i don't think i will help the land owner next year , i will search for new avenues. i cant handle it

get this season out the way and go back to yard growing. i end up with more growing on my own in my yard , and less failures and upset

That's a shame @shiva82 but maybe his heart wasn't really in it as much as yours.

Which is weird if you are a land owner with enough land to grow stuff/rear animals you would think they'd be bang on it.

shiva82

That's a shame @shiva82 but maybe his heart wasn't really in it as much as yours.

Which is weird if you are a land owner with enough land to grow stuff/rear animals you would think they'd be bang on it.
it is driving me over the edge . he has excuse everytime . clearly when a plant is dehydrated and folded over , and new soaking wet soil. ... everytime he anounces' i watered them all ' ...i get frustrated . i know how plants look when not watered . today he will be in there over watering everything that does not need as much water and thats the like the peak of his interest

exoticrobotic

ive thought about getting one of these myself but not hozelock.

He must have an outside tap

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 08.33.29.png

shiva82

i gave him that shed for free , just needs plastic or felt on the roof. he would not let me do that as he wanted a nicer looking roof.... a month later it is still not done and my dahlias were flooded and he said ' the floor is getting wet i should put something down'

i was thinking to myself , ' i'm going to strangle this guy' haha

shiva82

i smashed up my own greenhouse to supply him with horticultural grade plastic for extra light,,,, he ignores using that and using a piece of conservatory that lets no light in .....

i again said' dude i literally chopped up my greenhouse for you to use for free and you use something that does not perform the same job and i have no greenhouse now'

shiva82

ranting over, i'm winding myself up more and more haha....

i best chill out and ready myself for a days work

shiva82

i have come home to order san mazon plug plants ..... i'm still angry .... i'm strange , as i brew i get angrier haha. yesterday i accepted it , today i was like' nah , hell no '