What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ganja plants . hit and miss . i potted them up as they were rootbound . some signs of under and over watering but that is ok. my friend tries his best . they will be planted at the swamp , and the small clone plant can stay in the tunnel

Attachments

• IMG_1733.JPG
    IMG_1733.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1734.JPG
    IMG_1734.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 36

shiva82

oldtimer used as the male dominates the progeny .... in f1 generation anyway , and i imagine into subsequent generations

sexually stable . old school

exoticrobotic

oldtimer used as the male dominates the progeny .... in f1 generation anyway , and i imagine into subsequent generations

sexually stable . old school

His lines are very different and yes, old school. Reminds me of smoking in my 20s

At least my tolerance isn't as shot as i thought

:love:

shiva82

oldtimer paired with a quality ogkush is a nice combo . big long donkey dick colas , and the og kush flavour comes through in that combination i have found

goingrey

Ever seen something like this? Nepal Mist is making a lot of bud in the lowers, photo doesn't even do it justice, it's freaky.

n.jpg

Barely any light even getting there like a meter of thick bushage in between.

n2.jpg

Excuse the mess this grow has got the bastard child treatment after I started the non-tent hydro grow. Just been giving it plain tap water for a while.

shiva82

Ever seen something like this? Nepal Mist is making a lot of bud in the lowers, photo doesn't even do it justice, it's freaky.

View attachment 19009858

Barely any light even getting there like a meter of thick bushage in between.

View attachment 19009862

Excuse the mess this grow has got the bastard child treatment after I started the non-tent hydro grow. Just been giving it plain tap water for a while.
freaky action

goingrey

freaky action
Yea dunno if I like it, kinda just wanna take it all down and make some salve with it or something but I'll wait a while still to make sure the seeds are ripe and maybe a couple of better tops are more mature for toking.

shiva82

like my underfed chem x lemon. pains me to photo her so hungry haha..... i'm sailing her home underfed . lesson learned using the lechuza pon substrate and slow release feed . i will keep the pol for drainage and house plants and switch back to soil for the autopot . i don't want to be using and mixing and monitoring nutrient levels every day