What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

like my underfed chem x lemon. pains me to photo her so hungry haha..... i'm sailing her home underfed . lesson learned using the lechuza pon substrate and slow release feed . i will keep the pol for drainage and house plants and switch back to soil for the autopot . i don't want to be using and mixing and monitoring nutrient levels every day
I like the hydro exactly because you can monitor and adjust very quickly hehe, even multiple times a day.

shiva82

organo mineral symbiosis i like most . the pon once depleted is basically hydro . usually i try keep the soil ' live ' while feeding low ec mineral waterings as a boost as the food present in the soil depletes and the pant loses rootspace

goingrey

organo mineral symbiosis i like most . the pon once depleted is basically hydro . usually i try keep the soil ' live ' while feeding low ec mineral waterings as a boost as the food present in the soil depletes and the pant loses rootspace
That's most farming in the world I'd imagine.

shiva82

production lines would go the more sterile route all day everyday , but yeah a large chunk of farming is that way. like in nature .

shiva82

the aroman from the ganka plants in the makeshift grape tent is hard to beat . i love walking in that tent and getting the waft of the outdoors and ganja

makes losing vegetable plants everyday more tolerable

goingrey

My losses have been limited so far, obviously playing with much smaller numbers so not that much of an achievement. The tea plant in the pH 7 succulent Seramis died, somewhat expected. Oh well, down to 12.

shiva82

every day i'm visiting instead of 2-3 times per week. my mate is no good at gardening . good at many things but gardening . he tries his best . which is shite imo lol. every day i'm there from now until he gets it

shiva82

he has the touch of a rapist , but has a great heart , work ethic and persona . a great guy . just rough and hap hazard in his touch ,and care . nobody is perfect , and i'm shite at many things too

shiva82

zebrugge port is one giant ev vehicle scrapyard at the minute. warehouse owners will be raking it and loving it until there is a fire

goingrey

It's a surprising move that cars became cheap Chinese electronics, wouldn't have seen that coming a few years ago.

shiva82

i'm still waiting on my tesla roadster i paid for 6 years ago . i'm glad i bought my 2028 trip to mars ticket too , before they sold out . only cost me 2 mill

shiva82

clean fuels , and keep our cars longer. these state investemnt schemes[stolen money from us ] and replacemeent consumerism strategies are the problem. they all should be shot

shiva82

reminds me a corner shop we used during school break times.... it had a sign inside ' shoplifters will be shot'

must of been an american sign . worked a treat though , nobody stole sweets there

shiva82

when the porche taycan turbo drops to under 2 grand i will think about buying one , but even then it is no use to me really

they will be 30 k soon ... from 120 new