What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my old timer work i feel would never be popular to the masses , and appeal only to a few , like myself . it is all personal work for myself . in the future and with extra space , more experience , possibly an extra mind or two then it is possible for in a decade or so

DaEarl73

these fem seed makers with over 40 strains etc . loads of room for error and poor quality control
Haha that’s my plan, phenohunting and getting as many different females as possible, stress the fuck out of them. Keeping the best males and reversing the best females. I have work for 20 years, releasing every 3 months, new tested lines. More space would help me a lot though. Otherwise turning myself to the mighty madness is more realistic hahaha one day it will happen for sure! I am ready for it!

shiva82

my vehicle needs some minor work , but it is legal to drive , so the work can wait .

i just woke up after a hash induced sleep . i hate that feeling of wondering what happened and the confusion upon waking up

goingrey

Bought a Marius stool and a Hyllis shelf from Ikea to raise plants because the old shoeboxes seem iffy to say the least but man they make some flimsy ass shit nowadays, not sure if they even are more reliable than shoeboxes stacked up. They used to be cheap but ok, seems like the strategy has changed to just cheap.

shiva82

i visited the farm . my friend struggles with the watering concept . i think i'm being too technical. had to pull a tomato plant and a few more peppers and he killed my only sweet purple that germinated too lol. ah well . it is what it is . i'm down a san mazano and the others look a bit iffy .

i have told him , not to worry, it is a hard job and i will visit once a day from now on and guide him everyday . then i can't moan

Last edited:

shiva82

found a robin nesting in his garage in an led christmas lights box. with eggs intact . as i went to take a photo she flew away .

Attachments

• IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27

exoticrobotic

Bought a Marius stool and a Hyllis shelf from Ikea to raise plants because the old shoeboxes seem iffy to say the least but man they make some flimsy ass shit nowadays, not sure if they even are more reliable than shoeboxes stacked up. They used to be cheap but ok, seems like the strategy has changed to just cheap.

Ikea went to shit around 2000 after Sven-Göran Eriksson got with Ulrika Johnson.

Was all good quality plywood or solid wood back then, it's all MDF now

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 20.22.41.png