What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

full melt bubble is nice too for sure .

i'm happy with my method as it is . i have bags , i prefer dry sift frozen using my trash and smoke my colas

DaEarl73

I used to get a little bit of hash like that when I had the bubble bags that would just vaporize off totally clean when a flame was somewhere in the vicinity but the amounts were like next to nothing. With a more rough extraction and then pressing I guess you can actually get some kind of worthwhile amount... Or is there a way to get decent full melt ice hash returns?
That’s the game! Finding something that washes. Some talk about 6% return or more from fresh frozen material. So you put a kg of fresh material and wash it, you should get something in between 10g (1%, nearly nothing) to 60g. If you think that the fresh stuff weighs the triple or more, you get out of 300g (if it would be dry) 60g is pretty good. But everything depends on the cultivar, that’s why some want thousands of dollars for one cut! Ridiculous hahahaha

DaEarl73

full melt bubble is nice too for sure .

i'm happy with my method as it is . i have bags , i prefer dry sift frozen using my trash and smoke my colas
Everyone has their methods. I put all the rest in an ice bucket and wash it, to get rid of it fast that I have space. And drying the stuff is a down point. So I understand your way too, it’s super sufficient with minimum work and risk (drying hash is the risky part you can fuck it up fast! not dry enough, too dry etc)

DaEarl73

i will fresh frozen any outdoor plants for testing purposes at the end of the season. dry ice method . make sure its lab grade clean
And cleaning it staticly and you will get killer stuff! Dryice breaks too much plant material, same like too much ice in the water. Too cold isn’t good neither

DaEarl73

i'm not a bully , that is why i don't enter cups man . haha . just kidding. it would be an honour one day. i will enter when i'm confident of winning . i'm still creating and searching
What I can tell you from this year’s entries, they all had nothing special, not to say they had been boring. So please, be confident and enter !

shiva82

Do both! Destroyer and creator of a new era of tasty weed! Make weed taste good again!
i need space . and a legal license haha . once i find a good combination i can back up with seeds , and clones and it ticks all my boxes. maybe never , maybe next year . who knows . all based on luck and dedication , and acceptance of loss and being back at square one again

DaEarl73

i need space . and a legal license haha . once i find a good combination i can back up with seeds , and clones and it ticks all my boxes. maybe never , maybe next year . who knows . all based on luck and dedication , and acceptance of loss and being back at square one again
Most people that rule the world are stupid because they are confident and the intelligent ones are full of insecurities! Go change it!

shiva82

it is much easier to just grow a trialled cut , time after time and fill those buckets with nice colas, pollen chucking , testing , keeping males and such is crazyness in reality . it is fun though

shiva82

my stash is low, and i'm on all testers this round ....

i will grow and flower a spacemonkey next to fill my jars with decent yield colas . i'm not totally crazy , just semi

DaEarl73

it is much easier to just grow a trialled cut , time after time and fill those buckets with nice colas, pollen chucking , testing , keeping males and such is crazyness in reality . it is fun though
Tell me about it! Would be a nice name, madness genetix

DaEarl73

my stash is low, and i'm on all testers this round ....

i will grow and flower a spacemonkey next to fill my jars with decent yield colas . i'm not totally crazy , just semi
Full spectrum! The ones that think aren’t crazy, are the most crazy ones hahaha