What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Just remember, white signifícate Money in Most Parts in the world. So its Not just about being nice and no dick, its about being smart in who you trust and go with, otherwise you maybe get fucked! The exwife of a friend got kidnapped in Columbia and she is a brown latina from costarica, (finally she was Lucky enough to escape, but no local Wanted to help her out of fear) she doesnt look Like Money, now imagine a radom white guy / woman, they appear with dollar signs on them hahaha anyway take it easy

people get kidnapped here everyday mate

DaEarl73

people get kidnapped here everyday mate
Story sounded Like a Thriller. What i Want To say i dont think a nobody goes to Columbia to grow weed without having Great narco Connection and for that you Need to be a Rough and fucked up guy and Not a nice one

shiva82

in general , most of us are cool and just want what is best. and in every society we have evil . risk is everywhere

shiva82

today i'm quoting for more work, and then i'm getting high and i'm digging a 6 m strip at the farm for these 18 asparagus stock , and back filling it an improved blend . lots of pottering around too