What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Some kiwano(African horned cucumber).
I’ve never done them before and if honest, I’d forgot they were there and thought it was a late cucumber until I smelt it.

The smell from the exterior is overripe strawberries and melon with a mango cucumber thing in the background. Cut, it smells like a slightly fruity cucumber but I’d imagine the whole fruit will sweeten as it mature and ripens fully.
Very spiky and sharp to handle, you’d be forgiven for thinking it was from a cactus… View attachment 18984095 View attachment 18984096 View attachment 18984097
View attachment 18984111
very interesting and unique . you have a great garden pal

GreenestBasterd

4.20 smoke and watch back the bkfc . some shit fights but it is what it is . people being stopped by a jab . they need to match make better before someone gets killed live on tv
I just watched a bit of that while cooking.

Every time I see “BKFC” I want chicken…haha

You seen king of the streets? That’s shit gets brutal, just a concrete slab and some site fence for a cage haha.

GreenestBasterd

creme fraiche ,brandy , peppercorn,salt , parsley , stock? something like that for peppercorn. been a while, and i have not made or tried bordelaise sauce before . what is the ingredients?
Beef stock, red wine, shallot, bay leaf, thyme and black pepper. Just reduced down.
Do it mate…

shiva82

tree stumps , methods for removal? leave enough stump to wrap chain around and attach to tow bar of vehicle?and drive until it rips out? similar to the tooth, string and slamming door method of tooth removal

GreenestBasterd

tree stumps , methods for removal? leave enough stump to wrap chain around and attach to tow bar of vehicle?and drive until it rips out? similar to the tooth, string and slamming door method of tooth removal
Depends how big they are and whether they are rotten or freshly cut.
Just make sure you give yourself enough rope that it doesn’t pull out at smash into the vehicle if your pulling them.

I’d be burning them though. Just make a fire on each one and get a few sausages on the go at the same time while your working on the veggies.

shiva82

Depends how big they are and whether they are rotten or freshly cut.
Just make sure you give yourself enough rope that it doesn’t pull out at smash into the vehicle if your pulling them.

I’d be burning them though. Just make a fire on each one and get a few sausages on the go at the same time while your working on the veggies.
cheers amigo . good advice