What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

i had a nice supersilver haze pheno from greenhouse a long long time ago . i must of got lucky with that one
Same here mate!
Good super silver and arjans haze (Neville’s haze) 1 and 2.
Going back a while though…
Tried them both again more than once, not even close. I heard shanti took the mothers when he left…
I’d rather give my money to a homeless man down on his luck than greenhouse.

goingrey

Arjan, the self proclaimed “king of cannabis” more like cunt!
Every one of those strain hunter things they did were their attempts to gather and fill their fridge/freezer with landrace genetics, in exchange for some of those stupid colour seeds they were so proud of.
Nice trade for them, not such a good deal for the people receiving super lemon haze or some other hybrid they had sacks of!

All these years later they haven’t released a single strain with anything that comes from the seeds they extracted from those countries.Very poor form from the “king”… but then, that would be far too much work!

Shame Franco passed away as he was the only one in that group with some decency, and would have most likely worked some of the lines they have.RIP!

Just another seed company living off what they once had and no longer hold. Nearly as bad as the stupid baseball cap wearing pollen chucking companies who obsess constantly about the “brand” and spend more time coming up with names of poorly thought out strains than actually working lines.

We’re are in the dark ages of cannabis, the great cash-in!!!

Fuck greenhouse, rant over!!!
They've released two Swazi crosses. And don't really owe anyone anything, if they just want to hoard stuff in their fridge they can. But yeah their head breeder dying of malaria on the job probably did throw some nuts in the cogs.

shiva82

Same here mate!
Good super silver and arjans haze (Neville’s haze) 1 and 2.
Going back a while though…
Tried them both again more than once, not even close. I heard shanti took the mothers when he left…
I’d rather give my money to a homeless man down on his luck than greenhouse.
mine was very sour. another grower gave it me who did not like it . too hazey he said. very sour and thick smoke. 11 week flowering , sativa dom. the taste was beautiful

GreenestBasterd

They've released two Swazi crosses. And don't really owe anyone anything, if they just want to hoard stuff in their fridge they can. But yeah their head breeder dying of malaria on the job probably did throw some nuts in the cogs.
Those episodes were made and released giving the impression greenhouse were there to collect strains for the future, to be released to people, who buy their seeds. Or at least some steps in a new line.
Otherwise why make the episodes/series public at all? Just more shameless advertising for the man and his company.
I agree, hoard whatever you want, but don’t portray the collection of the seeds like you’re gonna release them and then do nothing!
I mean it’s bean over 10 years and two hybrids don’t really cut in my eyes.

Plenty of transparent companies out there to give my money to.

We’ve all got an opinion, that’s just mine.
It’s all love otherwise!

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
caught in the act
Screenshot_20240405-232841.png

Screenshot_20240405-232424.png

GreenestBasterd

there must be some classic underground aussie cuts and seedlines out there
It’s a tricky one mate. A lot of the growers over here keep things in small circles and if you don’t know or get introduced you’d be hard pressed getting anything.

Ive done a few trades for some lovely things with the lads at the shop. Ended up with a wicked cut of lemon p, some thing called the grail (apparently something Neville touched before he passed) similar to the grail project OJD has been working I’d assume and an old Aussie NL.
It just gets hard keeping a shit load of cuts with limited space and boiling summers and freezing winters in tin sheds haha.

I enjoy popping packs and having a rummage though…

Shout out to all the tin shed farmers!!!!

goingrey

Those episodes were made and released giving the impression greenhouse were there to collect strains for the future, to be released to people, who buy their seeds. Or at least some steps in a new line.
Otherwise why make the episodes/series public at all? Just more shameless advertising for the man and his company.
I agree, hoard whatever you want, but don’t portray the collection of the seeds like you’re gonna release them and then do nothing!
I mean it’s bean over 10 years and two hybrids don’t really cut in my eyes.

Plenty of transparent companies out there to give my money to.

We’ve all got an opinion, that’s just mine.
It’s all love otherwise!
I think it's interesting to see those grows in exotic locations even if the videos are obviously marketing for their brand (of course they are).

Actually watched one of them recently, Colombia maybe, and they were bragging about their competitors only wishing they had stuff like that in their libraries, so at least in that one they weren't claiming to be making them available.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i was gifted a promo seed.
Basic / Breeders Info
Cloud Walker is an indica/sativa variety from Green House and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. Green Houses Cloud Walker is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Green Houses Cloud Walker Description
Logo Green House SeedsGreen House Seeds Cloud WalkerGreen House Seeds is glad to present here Cloud Walker, a novelty for 2020. It is a cannabis hybrid originally from Mendocino in California. It combines a Landrace Sativa line with the most modern genetics.

Cloud Walker, Landrace strength with OG hybrids power
Cloud Walker has a genetic heritage as original as it is interesting. On the one hand Punta Roja, a legendary native breed selected by Green House after the Strain Hunters expedition to Colombia in 2013. It is a variety characterised by a very intense psychedelic effect, an exotic aroma and a generous resin production.

On the other hand a poly-hybrid that combines the best of cannabis made in the US. It is a cross between Mendo Breath x Purple Punch, a very resinous and terpene-rich line that shortens Punta Roja flowering period, as well as the plant's structure. It is a variety offering a more consistent and resinous harvest.

Green House Cloud Walker cultivation
Cloud Walker is a sativa dominant hybrid showing a great vegetative vigour. This plant can double and even triple its size when it goes through the flowering stage.

In order to control its height, which can reach 170-200cm outdoors, it is recommended a limited vegetative period, pruning methods, trellises and other techniques for the optimization of marijuana cultivation

In indoor cultivation it matures after about 63-70 days, with an average production compensated by the high harvest quality.

Cloud Walker harvest
It offers aromas and flavours that combine a tropical pineapple and vanilla aroma accompanied by earthy and caramel notes, resulting in a bouquet as delicious as it is original.

Cloud Walker produces an effect that initiates with a stimulating and almost psychedelic feeling inherited from Punta Roja Landrace line, which evolves to a more calm and relaxed state.

Green House Seeds Cloud Walker info:
Type: Feminised cannabis seed
Genetics: Punta Roja x (Mendo Breath x Purple Punch)
Indica / Sativa hybrid
Indoor flowering: 63-70 days
Outdoor harvest: end of October
Indoor yield: average
Outdoor yield: 600g per plant
Outdoor size: 170-200cm

goingrey

i was gifted a promo seed.
Basic / Breeders Info
Cloud Walker is an indica/sativa variety from Green House and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. Green Houses Cloud Walker is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Green Houses Cloud Walker Description
Logo Green House SeedsGreen House Seeds Cloud WalkerGreen House Seeds is glad to present here Cloud Walker, a novelty for 2020. It is a cannabis hybrid originally from Mendocino in California. It combines a Landrace Sativa line with the most modern genetics.

Cloud Walker, Landrace strength with OG hybrids power
Cloud Walker has a genetic heritage as original as it is interesting. On the one hand Punta Roja, a legendary native breed selected by Green House after the Strain Hunters expedition to Colombia in 2013. It is a variety characterised by a very intense psychedelic effect, an exotic aroma and a generous resin production.

On the other hand a poly-hybrid that combines the best of cannabis made in the US. It is a cross between Mendo Breath x Purple Punch, a very resinous and terpene-rich line that shortens Punta Roja flowering period, as well as the plant's structure. It is a variety offering a more consistent and resinous harvest.

Green House Cloud Walker cultivation
Cloud Walker is a sativa dominant hybrid showing a great vegetative vigour. This plant can double and even triple its size when it goes through the flowering stage.

In order to control its height, which can reach 170-200cm outdoors, it is recommended a limited vegetative period, pruning methods, trellises and other techniques for the optimization of marijuana cultivation

In indoor cultivation it matures after about 63-70 days, with an average production compensated by the high harvest quality.

Cloud Walker harvest
It offers aromas and flavours that combine a tropical pineapple and vanilla aroma accompanied by earthy and caramel notes, resulting in a bouquet as delicious as it is original.

Cloud Walker produces an effect that initiates with a stimulating and almost psychedelic feeling inherited from Punta Roja Landrace line, which evolves to a more calm and relaxed state.

Green House Seeds Cloud Walker info:
Type: Feminised cannabis seed
Genetics: Punta Roja x (Mendo Breath x Purple Punch)
Indica / Sativa hybrid
Indoor flowering: 63-70 days
Outdoor harvest: end of October
Indoor yield: average
Outdoor yield: 600g per plant
Outdoor size: 170-200cm
Oh cool didn't know about this one. Flowering time seems low for a Punta Roja cross.

Latest posts

Latest posts