What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

going to quote more work for that beautiful indian ladies uncle today.... it appears i'm in the door . a bit of patience and some smooth talking ,,, it is a possible , down the line

sowing seed
Best have a wank before you go this time mate, just to be on the safe side, in case he sends the stunner again😉😂😂
Stay focused on the quote and all that…

shiva82

i feel we are all human, and we all have the ability to make each other laugh , and make each others lives better . just got to take risks now and then and trust in human nature positive side i suppose . not be naive, and don't disrespect the place , i think would be the main issues

DaEarl73

Just remember, white signifícate Money in Most Parts in the world. So its Not just about being nice and no dick, its about being smart in who you trust and go with, otherwise you maybe get fucked! The exwife of a friend got kidnapped in Columbia and she is a brown latina from costarica, (finally she was Lucky enough to escape, but no local Wanted to help her out of fear) she doesnt look Like Money, now imagine a radom white guy / woman, they appear with dollar signs on them hahaha anyway take it easy