What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

"I'm a weed consumer, eyes red like Akuma"

Akuma-01.png

DaEarl73

breeder steve might have stomped all over them hahahha
He does crazy stuff or I missed a story hahaha
did they document what was happening with evidence ? or was it pie in the sky for funding?

a lot of work and money would be needed for that kind of challenge from scratch as a foreigner
I Just Saw some posts on ig a time ago, and was thinking thats a Crazy project and why Not more Brands do it like that. Imagine What you can find and work with! When i tried to ask they just mentioned Thailand . they had been super busy too. I was just thinking myself What could have been the problem that there is no keeper been found and suddenly Not reported about no more or whatever hahahaha Not my Business

shiva82

He does crazy stuff or I missed a story hahaha

I Just Saw some posts on ig a time ago, and was thinking thats a Crazy project and why Not more Brands do it like that. Imagine What you can find and work with! When i tried to ask they just mentioned Thailand . they had been super busy too. I was just thinking myself What could have been the problem that there is no keeper been found and suddenly Not reported about no more or whatever hahahaha Not my Business
cash and also temptation. i would of persisted with colombia personally .

goingrey

experimenting under no pressure . i do it . some growers just grow to make profit so they would think you are crazy , but i do the same . i like to fuck around, learn on the job , have experience of failure , and experiment
They might have a point, my tent certainly looks like it's maintained by a madman at the moment. :D

mad.jpg

shiva82

early topping of the seedlings . i will switch on the auto pot in around one week. the tap root would of hit the bottom by now and anchor roots forming

Attachments

• IMG_1152.JPG
    IMG_1152.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1153.JPG
    IMG_1153.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

goingrey

is the tank in the tent too? will get moisture condensing on those tent walls during lights off if it is . still looking good enough for a decent crop . a blend of plants too . good work
Nah the hydro rig is not in a tent at all, just out in the open in the utility room. :D Not optimal use of the light or the AC but I enjoy hanging around it so much whereas the tent is kind of annoying with the squatting with sunglasses and tough to reach the back and so on.. more efficient but yeah less enjoyable for me hehe. Maybe I'll get a second tent if the first run is a total failure.

To deal with the humidity in the tent I have a way oversized extractor fan. Loud as fuck but don't need to run it full blast other than late flower really.

shiva82

Nah the hydro rig is not in a tent at all, just out in the open in the utility room. :D Not optimal use of the light or the AC but I enjoy hanging around it so much whereas the tent is kind of annoying with the squatting with sunglasses and tough to reach the back and so on.. more efficient but yeah less enjoyable for me hehe. Maybe I'll get a second tent if the first run is a total failure.

To deal with the humidity in the tent I have a way oversized extractor fan. Loud as fuck but don't need to run it full blast other than late flower really.
fair enough . i need to start wearing glasses more . good point

goingrey

fair enough . i need to start wearing glasses more . good point
I keep an old pair of sunglasses on top of the tent always so I don't have to look for them. It's a comfort thing more than anything, those LEDs really irritate my eyes. Or I dunno, maybe even a safety thing, even if the light isn't that powerful the individual diodes are still pretty damn bright, and right there...

shiva82

I keep an old pair of sunglasses on top of the tent always so I don't have to look for them. It's a comfort thing more than anything, those LEDs really irritate my eyes. Or I dunno, maybe even a safety thing, even if the light isn't that powerful the individual diodes are still pretty damn bright, and right there...
yeah, they damage the eyes for sure

GreenestBasterd

Ah so the medman is active again haha greenhouse had a big project in Columbia but when I asked them what they found there (was like 10000 seed hunt if I remember well, like huge) they just said Thailand is going on now. Was just curious because I never heard nothing from that project again and in a hunt like that you have to find something great. But maybe something happened, I could imagine, playing with fire and get burnt, I don’t know. For sure not easy if you are not super good with the locals I guess
Arjan, the self proclaimed “king of cannabis” more like cunt!
Every one of those strain hunter things they did were their attempts to gather and fill their fridge/freezer with landrace genetics, in exchange for some of those stupid colour seeds they were so proud of.
Nice trade for them, not such a good deal for the people receiving super lemon haze or some other hybrid they had sacks of!

All these years later they haven’t released a single strain with anything that comes from the seeds they extracted from those countries.Very poor form from the “king”… but then, that would be far too much work!

Shame Franco passed away as he was the only one in that group with some decency, and would have most likely worked some of the lines they have.RIP!

Just another seed company living off what they once had and no longer hold. Nearly as bad as the stupid baseball cap wearing pollen chucking companies who obsess constantly about the “brand” and spend more time coming up with names of poorly thought out strains than actually working lines.

We’re are in the dark ages of cannabis, the great cash-in!!!

Fuck greenhouse, rant over!!!

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Every one of those strain hunter things they did were their attempts to gather and fill their fridge/freezer with landrace genetics, in exchange for some of those stupid colour seeds they were so proud of.
Nice trade for them, not such a good deal for the people receiving super lemon haze or some other hybrid they had sacks of!

All these years later they haven’t released a single strain with anything that comes from the seeds they extracted from those countries.Very poor form from the “king”… but then, that would be far too much work!

Shame Franco passed away as he was the only one in that group with some decency, and would have most likely worked some of the lines they have.RIP!

Just another seed company living off what they once had and no longer hold. Nearly as bad as the stupid baseball cap wearing pollen chucking companies who obsess constantly about the “brand” and spend more time coming up with names of poorly thought out strains than actually working lines.

Amen 🙏

shiva82

it is strange . maybe they went for diamonds , gems and precious metals ?

Latest posts

Latest posts