What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

has everyone signed up to medman champ college? lets get meducated
i would love to do what red rider is doing in colombia, or anywhere good for growing . niche ganja holidays and traditional weed and seeds for the guests
Ah so the medman is active again haha greenhouse had a big project in Columbia but when I asked them what they found there (was like 10000 seed hunt if I remember well, like huge) they just said Thailand is going on now. Was just curious because I never heard nothing from that project again and in a hunt like that you have to find something great. But maybe something happened, I could imagine, playing with fire and get burnt, I don’t know. For sure not easy if you are not super good with the locals I guess

shiva82

Ah so the medman is active again haha greenhouse had a big project in Columbia but when I asked them what they found there (was like 10000 seed hunt if I remember well, like huge) they just said Thailand is going on now. Was just curious because I never heard nothing from that project again and in a hunt like that you have to find something great. But maybe something happened, I could imagine, playing with fire and get burnt, I don’t know. For sure not easy if you are not super good with the locals I guess
did they document what was happening with evidence ? or was it pie in the sky for funding?

a lot of work and money would be needed for that kind of challenge from scratch as a foreigner

shiva82

imo , i have noticed they only have fentanyl crises where faith and religion has been neglected and purged . mexico for example, they are all very spiritual and religious and family orientated . where as in usa , they have been promoting baconry for decades now @RobFromTX

shiva82

as an addict i'm happy to take it on the chin. the more faith and religion , the less likely to be a substance abuser. not to sa it does not happen . if you look at secular states vs religious states deaths suicides etc .

shiva82

of course addiction is nothing to do with faith....i'm here because of faith. i know many that have no faith and kaput

shiva82

just like divorce has caused an increase in crime. fatherless men

they bring in divorce, they bring in abortion and now they wanting to bring in euthanasia ....

a fucked up world. this so called democratic west

shiva82

pollen chucking room in the attic space .

Attachments

• IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1146.JPG
    IMG_1146.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 30

RobFromTX

imo , i have noticed they only have fentanyl crises where faith and religion has been neglected and purged . mexico for example, they are all very spiritual and religious and family orientated . where as in usa , they have been promoting baconry for decades now @RobFromTX

Yep. this place is becoming a magnet for hipsters and knob jockeys