What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

What happened to mustard anyway? I havent been seeing his bullshit rants on the threads in a while now
i hope he is ok and well . i have not noticed him around to be fair . we disagree on most , if not every matter but i wish him well

shiva82

Yeah hes an alright guy. misguided as hell. But he doesnt lose his emotions like armedoldhater
i argue with anyone , but wish no ill to anybody . we are all free to disagree . i'm a lover not a hater . we can't all be cool . we have the full spectrum range

goingrey

Dropped some Auto Duck x Beldia into a cup of water.

Gonna try to take it to the f2 generation in a couple of railing planters. :D

goingrey

elevated? are you companion planting? grow a pea plant in same planter
Yeah very shallow planters so gotta prop them up. No companion planting, hoping to get many tiny plants, a mini open pollination of sorts to keep some genetic diversity in. Just want enough seeds to find some webbed autos from the next generation, then breed with those only. 6.25% should be like that if my math is right, not a lot, so I need a bunch of seed but not like big burlap sacks full, only an intermediary step this generation.. Maybe I should also consider an Auto Duck bx to get some better odds, hmm... will sleep on it.

GreenestBasterd

when i'm totally sober i get into deep house music for some reason . music taste slightly alters
A lot of the early 90’s deep house is proper blissful.
It’s a bit Like the early jungle/dnb at the time, not much comes close in comparison, especially today.

Good cooking music, I usually chuck a mix and do my dodgy “grandad at a wedding” dancing around the kitchen banging wooden spoons on whatever pan I’m using hahaha.

shiva82

Also sorry to hear about your mums partner mate. Hopefully they had a good day out prior.
they managed to drive to the shop for the first time in a few months . my mum found him , he had fallen and cut his head... the ambulance was ordered , and jamal the taxi driver friend came . my mum had to perform cpr .... she just had brain surgery and is unsteady and foggy.... poor woman . i'm very worried about her

shiva82

A lot of the early 90’s deep house is proper blissful.
It’s a bit Like the early jungle/dnb at the time, not much comes close in comparison, especially today.

Good cooking music, I usually chuck a mix and do my dodgy “grandad at a wedding” dancing around the kitchen banging wooden spoons on whatever pan I’m using hahaha.
seems to hit the right neurons when detoxing

shiva82

she won't move into my house and i have a cat and she has two dogs. i would like to care for my mum and save her money too in the process . she lives 35 miles away , so is not local . tricky one. i need to think about it and talk to me siblings .... which is a challenge n itself

Latest posts

Latest posts