What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Showering with three males (no Diddy).

Dug the Nepal Mist males out of the coco and have them in a bucket in my shower. Keep a 20W CFL over them during the night then take it out for the day. Hope I get a bit of pollen, don't need much, just enough to dust a couple of lower branches.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yoyo, hope you guys are well, started a spontaneous smoking break today. need to be as sharp as possible this month.
maybe later on i'll try and have some in the evening but not during the day anymore.
sounds ridiculous with my micro consumption i know, wanna check how much of a difference it makes.
so far i can say skipping the morning smoke is good for me at the moment. 🤙🤙🤙
have a blessed day ❤️

DaEarl73

yoyo, hope you guys are well, started a spontaneous smoking break today. need to be as sharp as possible this month.
maybe later on i'll try and have some in the evening but not during the day anymore.
sounds ridiculous with my micro consumption i know, wanna check how much of a difference it makes.
so far i can say skipping the morning smoke is good for me at the moment. 🤙🤙🤙
have a blessed day ❤️
Did the same, some weeks ago! Feels like once in a while i should do that

shiva82

more goodies . direct from gods county , england . happy days

Attachments

• IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

Cucumber (Organic) Seeds - Passandra F1​

A great mini cucumber variety with the F1 hybrid!​

The Cucumber Passandra F1 is a fantastic cucumber variety with the F1 hybrid strength. This all female type cucumber has a good resistance to mildew, mosaic virus and downy mildew. This variety of cucumber is actually a mini cucumber, growing to 15cm long. The Cucumber Passandra F1 produces heavy crops of crisp, delicious cucumbers with smooth dark green fruits.

Taking roughly 12 weeks to mature from sowing, you can be enjoying tasty mini cucumbers in time for the summer season. Being smaller than typical cucumber varieties, the Cucumber Passandra F1 is ideal for smaller greenhouses, these mini cucumbers can perform well outdoors in raised beds, containers or vegetable patch if grown through black polythene.

Latest posts

Latest posts