What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

chem x lemon lp4 . starting to grow , just not in height lol . i like the stockier one that i chose to run in the auto pot. branching up nicely early

Attachments

• IMG_1131.JPG
    IMG_1131.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

So sad to hear of the passing of the cowboy called John mate. Commiserations my friend!

i called him that as he liked singing in the street while wearing a cowboy hat serenading folk in the busy high street . lol . he even made c.ds of him singing and gave all the money he made selling them to local charities . old school character . one in a million . cheers cloneman

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
good for swimming too then.
i wear a pretty tight fishermans hat in summer, always rocking a baldie and the sun can be pretty aggressive. especially when swimming i think. so i dont take it off, can even do a short dive with it lol. some rivets got rusty....

shiva82

good for swimming too then.
i wear a pretty tight fishermans hat in summer, always rocking a baldie and the sun can be pretty aggressive. especially when swimming i think. so i dont take it off, can even do a short dive with it lol. some rivets got rusty....
i rarely wear hats , often a hoodie though . i'm starting to age so i can start to mix it up now without feeling like a total twat . trilby and buy a suit. i don't own a suit . some comfortable shoes too . i mainly wear trainers

Latest posts

Latest posts