What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have two autopots to take to the farm. i'm undecided to use them for weed or tomatoes. i was thinking a tomato side by side grow to show my mate how ,effective watering, can work wonders.

shiva82

pollen chucking cab . i put 4 x supersilver haze x g13hp 88 X colombian red x old mother ghani, in there to slow veg to preflower and then flower as normal . i killed two off. just wanted 4 to test . in 2 more weeks i should have mature seeds on the two selected females . i will leave them a month

Attachments

• IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1124.JPG
    IMG_1124.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1127.JPG
    IMG_1127.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1129.JPG
    IMG_1129.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

r.i.p cowboy john. my mums long term partner , who recently had a hip replacement , has died today while out with my mother, had a heart attack . he was due to go to work tomorrow. he was 79 . god bless you john. my sister just called me from my mothers phone and i feared the worst when i heard my sisters voice on that phone. my mummys gonna need me more than ever . mortality gets to us all i imagine

RobFromTX

r.i.p cowboy john. my mums long term partner , who recently had a hip replacement , has died today while out with my mother, had a heart attack . he was due to go to work tomorrow. he was 79 . god bless you john. my sister just called me from my mothers phone and i feared the worst when i heard my sisters voice on that phone. my mummys gonna need me more than ever . mortality gets to us all i imagine

Sorry for your loss brother 🙏

RobFromTX

he was ok last week. finally hobbling around his house . and driving again . 79 is not a bad innings though. i fear for my mother getting lonely and passing away earlier than i had hoped

Thats how fast it happens. My dad had just had a clean well male exam a week before his cardiac arrest. Got to make the best of the time were given

Latest posts

Latest posts