What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

it is strange / road rage that is . i get it for some reason . i need to start just looking at the road as one big conveyor belt and stick it in drive and go where the music takes me ... without getting angry
It’s a common sense thing for me. If they’re being retarded my blood starts to boil.
I like the conveyor belt analogy mate, I think I’ll adopt that “shivism”

GreenestBasterd

Beef stroganoff, mash and a doorstop of bread. A good stodgy feed.
BOSH!!
IMG_8155.jpeg

DaEarl73

r.i.p cowboy john. my mums long term partner , who recently had a hip replacement , has died today while out with my mother, had a heart attack . he was due to go to work tomorrow. he was 79 . god bless you john. my sister just called me from my mothers phone and i feared the worst when i heard my sisters voice on that phone. my mummys gonna need me more than ever . mortality gets to us all i imagine
Condolences amigo! Sorry to hear that!

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
she won't move into my house and i have a cat and she has two dogs. i would like to care for my mum and save her money too in the process . she lives 35 miles away , so is not local . tricky one. i need to think about it and talk to me siblings .... which is a challenge n itself
youre a good man, hopefully y'all will find a way to work around it. fingers crossed, stick together.

Latest posts

Latest posts