What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have not started my tomatoes yet. loads of time yet for tomatoes. chillis need to be early as possible. i had a load that i fucked up hardening off, and started more that are germinating as we speak.... i took those to the tent , and put them in a propagator. hopefully they are not nearly dead when i get to the farm shortly. some days , nothing is ideal , and i know its a risk, but i do it anyway . tomatoes i will germinate this week. no frost on the horizon as far as i can gather

shiva82

germany did it yo, the cannabis law is gonna be in full effect in 10 days.. 1st of april. cant believe it.

they were trying to postpone it for another 5 months this morning, and possibly delay the whole thing to the point where it would have not been possible for it to pass.
legal for how many plants? what are the rules and regulations?

shiva82

honeycomb f1 , sungold f1s and san mazano heirloom ibls are what i have to germinate this year . and some freebies i may try that are also f1 and a new hybrid . i forget its name

goingrey

Yeah I'll start the cucumbers and tomatoes within the next few days as well. After the CBD seeds are out of the "propagation space" (under my kitchen counter fluorescent tube).

Looks like I'm getting 4/5 from both kinds. Better than the 50% failure rate I had last time with rockwool starting but still two less than I was hoping for. With the CBDrelax the loss was my bad, upside down in the cube and failed to spin around, tap root fell off while trying. Might still make it, the cotyledons have turned green after I turned it around but.. we'll see. With the CBDenergy one of them was some kind of stillborn, a little tail popped out but then nothing.. Opened it up and a beautiful pearly white embryo but didn't turn green even with exposure to light. The other 8 are looking pretty good.

From the tomatoes yeah probably a couple of Bradywines and then dunno, will have to see what old seeds I have left and which ones are still viable. Green Dragon cucumbers and if I'm lucky some Gunnar F2 will pop.

shiva82

for supports this year , instead of loads of canes and a wall of mess. i will use the cross bars in the poly. have tomatoes or cucumbers , under the crossbars, and have a length of wood the width of the bed on the floor where the plants will be and use string tied vertical for each plant from the bar above the the timber on the floor . so much more simple . buy a bag of tomato clips , instead of ties . less chaffing

shiva82

just had to ring the tv license people. they harass me every 2 years . that is the period they give you each time you have no interest . i have to explain i have no interest in any of there services every time . takes a while. today i decided not to be a hot head , and it went much smoother than usual . i did not swear and i told the lady she was very good at her job

small progress through the day . i'm a bit too baked, but onwards to the farm shortly

shiva82

off to the farm. i always go prepared . colombian [ peru] vibe today

Attachments

• IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 35

goingrey

Man wtf is this pH- stuff? Mixed a little bit with pH 7.5 tapwater and it took it down to 2? It's like some shit that will decompose bodies? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts