What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
fucking kicking myself for forgetting about the british drink and grub combo.
made too much lunch for the kid this morning so i took some with me, then i was too busy with work.
monday, thats my fun day.

goingrey

fucking kicking myself for forgetting about the british drink and grub combo.
made too much lunch for the kid this morning so i took some with me, then i was too busy with work.
monday, thats my fun day.
Don't worry, I ate some even for you! I think I have doubled the size of my stomach. Don't need to eat until easter. :D Some kind of lent. Well it was fish. Also Ramadan at the same time, everybody's fasting, except me, now I'm suffering for me sins. :D Beats going hungry.

goingrey

I know it's Ramadan because the other day I was having lunch at Burger King and some Muslim girls were there skipping school to eat in secret.

Imagine that can't eat at the school cafeteria because someone would snitch to their parents or whatever: D

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yep yep, tough stuff for my musliminos.
i had some colleagues once, we were doing pretty hard physical labour. sucks more when its in summer. especially the no drinking part.
if i was muslim i'd cut the carbs completely for ramadan. baklava and künefe will kick your pancreas' ass.

GreenestBasterd

Top tune!
IMG_7945.jpeg

That’s one my sister brought over earlier in the year.
It’s battered but plays through clean with no skips.
Lost the nice sleeve years ago when the roof leaked haha.

GreenestBasterd

Another one to get if you can is a feijoa (pineapple guava).
I saw one growing on a wall at the back of Hampton Court Palace that backs onto the towpath, so I know they grow down south.
It wasn’t fruiting when I was there but I’d reckon it would as it’s a NZ native, and they have some similar weather to the uk over there.

One of the best fruits you’ll ever taste!
It the epitome of the “food of the goods”.

I’ll post a few when ours come into flower. They are a beautiful small tree/shrub and can be hedged up neat if space is a concern.

shiva82

Another one to get if you can is a feijoa (pineapple guava).
I saw one growing on a wall at the back of Hampton Court Palace that backs onto the towpath, so I know they grow down south.
It wasn’t fruiting when I was there but I’d reckon it would as it’s a NZ native, and they have some similar weather to the uk over there.

One of the best fruits you’ll ever taste!
It the epitome of the “food of the goods”.

I’ll post a few when ours come into flower. They are a beautiful small tree/shrub and can be hedged up neat if space is a concern.
i think , similar to a fig. down south or gulf stream influenced zones it will survive and flourish if in a micro climate

GreenestBasterd

I’m not the biggest fan of figs personally, and depending on the variety, the milky sap that oozes out of each cut can fuck you up!!
Some of the blisters/burns I’ve seen look similar to what you’d expect from caustic acid or something.

I had a mate block his chipper with fig. He took the shoot off and reached down to his shoulder with a vest on to pull out all the gunk.

Next day he had blisters like golf balls the length of his arms. Proper fucked him up.

I got done a tiny bit the other day, it’s crazy stuff!

I was looking for a gruesome photo online but found this which is much more interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts