What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

can't go wrong with grape flavour
Some I've tried have been pretty disappointing, Fanta Grape (weak), Old Jamaica Grape (the artificial sweetener is the dominant flavor). So some get it more right than others.

And there's two kinds of "grape" flavor. The more sour red winey kind and then the artificial kind, I much prefer the latter.

GreenestBasterd

Pulled in to the shop to get a drink earlier and saw this.
The grape gods must have been watching the thread…
IMG_7908.jpeg

shiva82

found a new potential helper. a female.. i met her doing door to door sales. she is trying her best and having zero joy . i felt sorry for her , i said to give me her number and i will give her cleaning jobs, and basic jobs to do for me now and then as extra work. cash in her hand ... ' fucking nice one mate' she replied to me . real rough lady , but i could sense she was hard working and a good laugh

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
one day that shall be my backyard.
View attachment 18976007
and i'm gonna be the happiest old fart ever.
My goal is also to have them roaming freely around the garden. So since day one I have been trying to get them used to the dogs and viceversa.

The small one is already used to them and they keep their distance but they're not scared of him. He just pisses everywhere.
IMG_20240319_122107.jpg

The bigger dog is the one I'm concerned with because he has such a crazy drive for hunting. So I have been letting him close to the fence but not inside. The good news is I haven't seen him once take a look at the chickens. He's more interested with what's happening outside. So things are looking very good and I'm sure I'll manage to have them coexisting. Just I'm gonna keep doing tests for a few months to really make sure the chickens are 100% safe.
IMG_20240317_132241.jpg

edit - Can't wait to have them shitting up the whole garden 🤣

Last edited: