Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking on some silverhashplant today

Attachments

• IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

i thought of a solution for the surveyors . either i re do the whole wall mural again in 3 weeks time . or they just buy a guinness sign or similar fixed at the top of the mural where the pattern finishes lol. the actual owner will be there today and asking me why it is wrong, and i have to be honest , i can't act as if it is normal to be like that . i can't lie for the surveyor , but i don't want to get him in shit either. i'm happy to help them fix the error

i put imaginary money on a sports bet that the surveyor blames the dry liners and joiners for making the wall too high by 3 cms , and he used his plans to measure ....

shiva82

yo, same here, starting early finishing late, stayed home yesterday on some family celebration thing. ✌️

you are a hardcore work machine, and rightly so. if you are fit and healthy and have a family and aspirations , hard work eventually pays off

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
and i really need that money too haha.
jokes aside, i'm feeling fitter than my usual average, and the family understands i have to go to work and is not crying about it. i try to balance it out with some days that i take off to spend time with them.

i really hope the client will be pleased with my work cause theres still a bunch of cash to recieve from the total sum.
i'll have to call them tomorrow and spill the tea about another delay haha.

shiva82

and i really need that money too haha.
jokes aside, i'm feeling fitter than my usual average, and the family understands i have to go to work and is not crying about it. i try to balance it out with some days that i take off to spend time with them.

i really hope the client will be pleased with my work cause theres still a bunch of cash to recieve from the total sum.
i'll have to call them tomorrow and spill the tea about another delay haha.
similar to my set up and business model

we can only try our best

have a good day . i best hit the road