What's new

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Anyone dealt with these guys yet? They have some scrumptious looking crosses. They have the OTH green selection Shiva (y)

shiva82

less plants, less growing but the same yield . less testing for now sadly. however , i have the pollytunnel for that and outdoor areas

shiva82

Anyone dealt with these guys yet? They have some scrumptious looking crosses. They have the OTH green selection Shiva (y)

uncle timbo has just bpught a pack @El Timbo

they must of copied me rob hehe. like minded for sure. i love their menu. spot on. however i have no expericence with them. i like the menu. thats all i can say dude

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i would if i had more. i'm toking that over the next month . i have dialled back my grows , and taking a two week break soon too. need to focus more on my mother and work etc so not growing as often. next grow i will just grow once but with bigger yield , and switch off again .
Good for you to take a break to help your mom. Well done.

El Timbo

uncle timbo has just bpught a pack @El Timbo

they must of copied me rob hehe. like minded for sure. i love their menu. spot on. however i have no expericence with them. i like the menu. thats all i can say dude

Couldn't resist the NLD Skunk and the free pack of Tom Hill Haze made it a no brainer

shiva82

here is what paradise cheese ibl x green pheno oldtimerhaze looks like @RobFromTX

Attachments

• IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 33