What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

well. i was correct . this mural was not quite big enough . haha . i tried my best . it went on nicely. i will take pictures tomorrow.... silly silly surveyor , measuring wrong by around 2 cms . i have no time to re do it anytime soon . it looks good though , just not right to me

shiva82

dont be such a surveyor dude
this mural was put up nicely, and as the ceiling rising a few degrees the pattern falls short. so at the end of the this 5 x3 m wall area i left the extra paper on from the manufacturer , so you have a cm line with a small image of a pair of scissors ,lol. i spoke with the surveyor and he measured from the shortest point , not the largest point, and his measurement was two cm's out . it is not as easy as these high echelon mofos think. he rushed it and did not check other sections of the wall

shiva82

from now and into the near future i'm using a tropical house plant media for any mother plants . mineral based . i can reuse and recharge it too .

Attachments

• IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34

shiva82

the surveyors mistake i'm going to try hide it for him with paints if i can. i can match the bark of the tree section. the sky is near impossible, as it fades. i can disguise it i think,

shiva82

looks interesting that meduim.
quite expensive , but high quality . i could make myself i suppose . the granule feed lasts for 6 months they say. which is quite impressive. the indoor tropical plant growers love this stuff . autopots, or self watering pots in offices and such. low maintenance . near pest free grow media

Attachments

• IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Latest posts