What's new

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

New Caledonia. one more week of vegg before flowering. Really excited about this one

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_110603506.jpg
    IMG_20240303_110603506.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 35

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
oi, had to end the workday 'early', jaques the epic underestimator, packing up my stuff and going home in a minute. maximum frustration level today, what a waste for a sunday.
it started out good though, just went downhill at some point.
i will successully cross pigs to bees before i manage to properly gauge the workload on a project like the current one.
you never finsih learning in life i suppose.

shiva82

p.cheese . ticking over. i'm going to turn the 150 watt hps off. i set it slightly too low and it is too late to alter it. i can look at the buds and see some are receiving too much light intensity for the co2 levels , so i will dial it down as i don't supplement co2 or feed super heavy . just the 315 watt cdm until the last week and then i will raise the cdm much higher and switch on the hps again. i don't like so much colas that are over pushed . some people like that type. i don't favour those for personal smoke. i prefer the just enough approach . it was my own fault setting the hps too low by 2 or 3 inches

Attachments

• IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0816.JPG
    IMG_0816.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 39

shiva82

oi, had to end the workday 'early', jaques the epic underestimator, packing up my stuff and going home in a minute. maximum frustration level today, what a waste for a sunday.
it started out good though, just went downhill at some point.
i will successully cross pigs to bees before i manage to properly gauge the workload on a project like the current one.
you never finsih learning in life i suppose.
i feel the pain . that mural the surveyor measured short , i know have to frame . never ending snags on this job . i'm back again tomorrow . i'm in the same boat . i have only been doing this job for 20 years . one day i will learn

shiva82

off to pay my debts off at the builders merchants , then off to that same job again to snag some areas. i will have to return next week again for more snags that i found. pain in the arse trying to fix other peoples work, and even worse when the mural is measured short haha. we have to frame the mural now ... and it is large . mission

shiva82

albert pike. the only confederate general that still stands as a statue in d.c . where is the outrage? interesting