What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
same here, juggling with deadlines is a pain in the bumboclot.
pretty much utopic to never have to move dates around when working on your own. some clients really understand, some are cuntsy, still i hate even thinking about contacting them on this topic.
will have to do so on monday haha fuck it

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'm thinking about what else pairs well with sardines thats also low in sugar and carbs and doesnt need extra preparation...

shiva82

same here, juggling with deadlines is a pain in the bumboclot.
pretty much utopic to never have to move dates around when working on your own. some clients really understand, some are cuntsy, still i hate even thinking about contacting them on this topic.
will have to do so on monday haha fuck it
exactly the same . and i worry about them not being happy etc . it is what it is . i wish i could truly say 'fuck it ' and not care . but i care deeply . it must be great to be a psychopath

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the internet says joe rogan gave himself arsenic poisoning from eating 3 cans of sardines every night. haha
i'll do an egg day, then a fish day.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid

but if it wasnt for the bronx
this rap shit prolly never would be goin on
so tell me where you from

trying to say that part in a donald trump stylee.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my mom told me she used to feed me sparrow meat when i was a baby.
you could get them at the farmers market. poor people used to hunt them with slingshots and sell them.

shiva82

a 03311 number just rang me. a scam number with a bt block . i usually ignore them , but i thought i would answer. it seems i have damp in my house and i'm due government grants etc ,,,, if i just get my details..... ' sure ' i said, 'let me just get my bank details for you' ,,,, and i just left the phone hanging until they hung up... so many scammers out there

Latest posts

Latest posts