What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

outside . in the last 5 years , the pcheese x leb , the leb ibls, early skunk x leb , pcheese x hindukush , peach x leb and probably more that i forget , f2s of some

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen to Kevin Jodrey. There is a part2 that will come out later, patreon has already.

He talks about the 4 categories that can generally describe any cannabis plant. What do you think about that? They say it works. Cannabinoid metabolite testing did not work because it was too variable.

earth, fruit, floral, fuel

shiva82

big meech on patrol . waiting for me to turn my back so she can leap on me.... which she just did as i type . scratch marks all over me

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen to Kevin Jodrey. There is a part2 that will come out later, patreon has already.

He talks about the 4 categories that can generally describe any cannabis plant. What do you think about that? They say it works. Cannabinoid metabolite testing did not work because it was too variable.

earth, fruit, floral, fuel
Have you found this to be true?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meech doesn't care, he's going to do what he's going to do. Those bombay cats have a wild side, but they are smart and real social.

Woking on finishing this DC X Blueberry pipe. Super dense flower. Have to be careful with the super high density outdoors. It can get specks of mold.

Seeding outdoors promotes mold by the way so be aware.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, I guess it works for most of the common strains. God is not to be boxed in. Sounds silly to me to keep it to 4. Good point.

shiva82

i think institutionalised students , tend to think in categories , tables , charts , pigeon hole , black and white

some of the most highly educated people i know , my brother being one, are socially engineered to stick with parameters