What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was just telling my dogs they are my family tonight. I never do that, but its true. They are good frieinds.

I could sell them in a minute legally, but would never even cross my mind. Who would buy Wiley, a limping old dog? He's really good though, mom loves him. Everyone wants a dachshund.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like them all, they all hold some valuable information. The dj short one from the past is really good. Yeah some of the breeders are a little out there, and harder to listen to, but still good.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subscribe on patreon for ad free and exclusive content. Plus smoke sessions on the potcast Discord with Heavy.

I subscribe for the year all at once and get a discount.

shiva82

enjoyable listening to yosammys take on things . i will finish listening to it in the morning . take it easy everyone . good night . jah bless

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They say bury it 3 feet deep in a hill somewhere. Stays cool enough to keep seed good for at least 10 years. After 10 years, reproduce the inbred line to maintain germination success in current stock.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does every strain produce euphoria? Keven Jordey was talking about a strain that had really good euphoria. I think you feel good just because the cannabis is benefiting your endocannabinoid and other body systems. Feeling healthy feels good. Much better than alcohol

Old Piney

as a hobbyist . for the best home supply of seeds. keeping the best males and females as p1 stock is all you need . make the winning f1s for yourself at will
That's even easier in a way I didn't do so much of that .I started from seed and made selections for parents every time. I did good for back then. But I did have one clone a got from a hippy named George of an Afghani he just kept cloning. My friend and I kept it going for over 10 years ,taking turns wintering it over in closets with fluorescents. We just called it George. At the end (we all stopped growing ) I crossed George with Afghani #1 and froze the seeds .In 2019 I grew the f1s they were good and I have plans to select from the f2 ( I did make) to resurrect something close to George one day. I did use George to make plenty of nice f1s back then

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the best thing you can do, clones eventually lose vigor.

I prefer making regular seed using males than selfing. Its a little bit of a run-around, but the plants genetics becomes a better resource for future breeding projects. Not to say selfing can't be used, but I think regular breeding would at least promote more vigorous plants.

Old Piney

Thats the best thing you can do, clones eventually lose vigor.

I prefer making regular seed using males than selfing. Its a little bit of a run-around, but the plants genetics becomes a better resource for future breeding projects. Not to say selfing can't be used, but I think regular breeding would at least promote more vigorous plants.
I believe many folks now breed now just using only sex reverse male pollen ,no true males. They aren't selfing necessary. I don't know it's just creepy and weird, every time you need seeds go got to go through this sex reversal thing, there's no way around it there are no male genes

Old Piney

They say bury it 3 feet deep in a hill somewhere. Stays cool enough to keep seed good for at least 10 years. After 10 years, reproduce the inbred line to maintain germination success in current stock.
A cannabis growing prepper tactic and not a bad idea for all our seeds (food crops )The seed is one of God's awesome creations

Last edited:

goingrey

Glad I never got into the habit of milk in coffee. Would always need to have milk in the fridge, milk that hasn't gone sour to boot! What an inconvenience. :D I do like a cafe latte when I'm at a cafe though.

On the vape menu today, SSH

s.jpg

goingrey

Watched a documentary on the recent Return to Monkey Island and saw that there is a writer's edition mode with extra dialogue, so I'm playing that now.

shiva82

Watched a documentary on the recent Return to Monkey Island and saw that there is a writer's edition mode with extra dialogue, so I'm playing that now.
do you recall i loved that game growing up? i love the series, and those old school lucas games . monster mansion is a bit older and was decent too . a few classics in that genre