What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

this will be me . i like the way he still got form and technique , and his right hand neat just near his chin still during combinations.

shiva82

my favourite muddyhay pheno. 3 weeks into flower. around 12 more to go . possibly longer

Attachments

• IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 32

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the two remaining female muddy hays are very similar with one slightly more resinous . both haze dom . they look a nice quality so far
Thats the standard, F1 is usually pretty uniform being kind of a true mixture of expressions from both parents , but F2 has higher level of diversity.
i should start a potcast where i sit in a balaclava and ask you questions pipe about cannabis
That would be sweet. We just work too much. Heavy Dayze is an expert in audio production, so we need someone like that to help get quality up.

The Potcast is the advanced one. He is very polite, and lets the guests talk, and he does a great job. He's a smart guy, so he finds a lot of interesting perspectives, and finds things to learn. Its like going to a cannabis industry conference.
Yeah man! One of my biggest struggles in life is making decisions ,I'm always overthinking .

Proverbs 3:5-6

You really can't lose in life. Only can lose through inaction. Whatever you do, God is with you. Always good that comes out of things, because thats who God is. Thats what He does. He wants us to be happy and enjoy the fruits of Creation.

shiva82

Thats the standard, F1 is usually pretty uniform being kind of a true mixture of expressions from both parents , but F2 has higher level of diversity.

That would be sweet. We just work too much. Heavy Dayze is an expert in audio production, so we need someone like that to help get quality up.

The Potcast is the advanced one. He is very polite, and lets the guests talk, and he does a great job. He's a smart guy, so he finds a lot of interesting perspectives, and finds things to learn. Its like going to a cannabis industry conference.

You really can't lose in life. Only can lose through inaction. Whatever you do, God is with you. Always good that comes out of things, because thats who God is. Thats what He does. He wants us to be happy and enjoy the fruits of Creation.
the polyhybrid is not an f2 . the f2 would have more specimens closer to the individual parents than the f1s . depends on your goals. my goals is to make healthy stock , each year always evolving the stock

shiva82

once i have a rooted pcheese clone spare i will pollinate both females and the pcheese. i only took 2 clones . i should of took more. i need one to keep to continue stock and one to make seed. the male will take a couple of weeks to shed pollen , but i have a large window with these plants

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not tom hills and the not the best haze
Is that a joke too. Not the best. Maybe its not the best, its hard to say whats best though, becuase if its good its good.

Yeah its a polyhybrid but could be considered H1 and H2 then according to some nomenclature. Yeah the F2/H2 generation would have some like the parents, some which are a mixture, and some that fall outside the norm of either parent, and possibly be an even better plant.

shiva82

Is that a joke too. Not the best. Maybe its not the best, its hard to say whats best though, becuase if its good its good.

Yeah its a polyhybrid but could be considered H1 and H2 then according to some nomenclature. Yeah the F2/H2 generation would have some like the parents, some which are a mixture, and some that fall outside the norm of either parent, and possibly be an even better plant.
yeah . with oldtomer haze. the f1 generation of the hybrids are known to be best. according to people like dubi. they tend to not improve past f1 . so it is said. i will have f2s too anyway . so no big deal. i'm working with f1 old timer hybrids though for now

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a lot of branches on that one, could probably have been thinned without reducing the yield much.
once i have a rooted pcheese clone spare i will pollinate both females and the pcheese. i only took 2 clones . i should of took more. i need one to keep to continue stock and one to make seed. the male will take a couple of weeks to shed pollen , but i have a large window with these plants
Pollinate both females using what pollen?

How late into the cycle can you pollinate the haze hybrids? They have a long way to go. Only need about 30-
45 days to mature seed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah . with oldtomer haze. the f1 generation of the hybrids are known to be best. according to people like dubi. they tend to not improve past f1 . so it is said. i will have f2s too anyway . so no big deal. i'm working with f1 old timer hybrids though for now
i can bypass that issue with additional lines
Outcrossing to other lines, to improve the line, is that what you mean?

F1 hybrids have the most vigor because of the diverse (heterozygous) genetics from recent combination of unrelated plants. Vigor means happy plants, which means optimized potency and terpene content.