What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

no boxing tomorrow . first time in many years i have not been other than when injured . i'm going to have to regroup and train alone and force myself into a hard work out tomorrow

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow thats like pool. Kind of like shuffleboard and curling, or regular bowling. Do you have bowling?

Always something new to learn and get good at. May the best man win. Every sport has a little different talents that are required.

shiva82

Wow thats like pool. Kind of like shuffleboard and curling, or regular bowling. Do you have bowling?

Always something new to learn and get good at. May the best man win. Every sport has a little different talents that are required.
10 pin indoor bowling and old fashioned indoor bowls too

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a young man at the park had a big wood hunting boomerang. He said you can hunt rabbits with it. Football, basketball, soccer, and baseball thats what we do here. .

I gave it all up and went for hard core motocrosser. Didn't jump a house, but jumped my friends bonging beer in the back of a truck.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raced a couple times, but I went more toward a really good freerider who likes to stop for a smoke.

shiva82

football , soccer once was enjoyable. when they banned swearing, insults, drinking, smoking , coin throwing , i found it became boring

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's what we do for fun.

full