pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought charas would be a little less pure with resin glands still, rosin is most pure oil.

have a good evening. was out in the snow with the dogs. Got a big area cleared

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
friend's brother used to tell us they put on a leather suit and run back and forth through the field to make charas. traditionally

GreenestBasterd

He’s one of the decent ones!
Didn’t play the Australian open because he refused a jab and told them do one even though it fuck his world ranking!!

He is nothing other than professional, Gracious is defeat and victory.

An actually decent sporting role model for aspiring kids in a sea of coke sniffing wealth gloating terrible humans, they’ve been taught to look up to.

shiva82

Didn’t play the Australian open because he refused a jab and told them do one even though it fuck his world ranking!!

An actually decent sporting role model for aspiring kids in a sea of coke sniffing wealth gloating terrible humans, they’ve been taught to look up to.
yeah man . i agree . i'm not even a tennis fan , but admire his talent and his persona

shiva82

i will never forgive or forget the manufactured crisis and reactions to it all . the most sinister evil shit i have witnessed in my lifetime . apart from the current genocide going on that they don't report on

shiva82

• What do we remember on Anzac Day? ...
  • What are the colours of the Australian Aboriginal Flag? ...
  • Which official symbol of Australia identifies Commonwealth property?

GreenestBasterd

• What do we remember on Anzac Day? ...
  • What are the colours of the Australian Aboriginal Flag? ...
  • Which official symbol of Australia identifies Commonwealth property?
I’d never even heard of Anzac Day until I moved here. It’s a public holiday and everyone goes to the pub and bet huge money on heads and tails, gets rowdy!!!

Nor had I ever seen the aboriginal flag until I got here. Haha.

As for the commonwealth, it’s a fucking joke!
I’ve paid thousands of dollars in visas over the years and come from the motherland.

Very odd country to live in thats for sure…

shiva82

I’d never even heard of Anzac Day until I moved here. It’s a public holiday and everyone goes to the pub and bet huge money on heads and tails, gets rowdy!!!

Nor had I ever seen the aboriginal flag until I got here. Haha.

As for the commonwealth, it’s a fucking joke!
I’ve paid thousands of dollars in visas over the years and come from the motherland.

Very odd country to live in thats for sure…
i have never been so i can't comment. i'm sure i would love it really .

shiva82

it is the distance flying that puts me off. i get the worst ear aches when i fly . like as a child, never improved on flights. maybe that is a good sign

Latest posts

Latest posts