ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got back from walmart.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thats cool. Great experience and good way to build up a nation through competition, but sports can become a form of idolitry. Always have to find a balance in life. But live is all about being the best you can be, so you have to practice to get good.

shiva82

Thats cool. Great experience and good way to build up a nation through competition, but sports can become a form of idolitry. Always have to find a balance in life. But live is all about being the best you can be, so you have to practice to get good.
i don't follow much sport . i used to watch live football when i got the chance as a kid and young man

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have a very alive cannabis industry here though. I posted the Greenworld facebook. I listen to some people in the industry and legislators, and its wild to thing they are operating illegaly federally however there is an annually renewed injunction to block justice department funds from prosecuting state legal cannabis activity.

Its in limbo right now, out of our legislators hands. World Government treaty is influencing the decision, but they could call it medical and be done with it. Everyone smoking to relieve stress like people use alcohol, call it medical. Whats the issue with that?

Germany is about to legalize it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to say something about the presence of like a hundred or so military police on the field in neon green watching the crowd!!! Police state? Must have had issues in the past, like you said!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to get the dogs going, and have wiley catch the ball with bonnie on defense. Leroy will watch and go in the other room.

Get to toking a bit, getting into the evening, and theres a snow down. May clear the drive for fun. :smoke:

shiva82

I was going to say something about the presence of like a hundred or so military police on the field in neon green watching the crowd!!! Police state? Must have had issues in the past, like you said!
they just had a riot with the opposing fans . the ground is cleared of the losing fans and the remaining fans penned in while the coast is cleared outside

scottish cup final . mad bastards

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh so they are fired up. Heated rivalry, Love it@! We have 2 colleges in our state that have had a long running rivalry competition. Biggest state grant universities Indiana University and Purdue University. We have an "Oaken Bucket" (wooden) and whoever wins the game gets to take the bucket home.

Can't remember if its football or basketball.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the difference between charas and rosin?

Are they both the collected essential oils, but charas has other trichome parts and is less pure, and lower potency?

shiva82

Whats the difference between charas and rosin?

Are they both the collected essential oils, but charas has other trichome parts and is less pure, and lower potency?
charas is hand rubbed from live plants traditionally , and rosin is the oils collected using screens , heat and pressure