What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

if i do a tour of usa one day , in my 50s. i will collect pipeline and head over and we can play baseball in the park and smoke dope

RobFromTX

lacrosse i found in the u.k is full of toffs, or the upper class. but boy were they rough bastards . we had a local league , and i had an england player living on my street, so a few of us joined a team

Weve had lacrosse leagues here for quite some time. Mostly made up of highschoolers who refuse to deal with all the bullshit of playing high school football. rules, egomaniac coaches and such

shiva82

Weve had lacrosse leagues here for quite some time. Mostly made up of highschoolers who refuse to deal with all the bullshit of playing high school football. rules, egomaniac coaches and such
i should of stuck with it . quite a technical game . mad skills involved . maryland had the best teams i found. they would tour and play our best sides

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel so bad for mom right now, she has gathered all the trophies we got growing up and has them in the garage, waiting to be sold on the facebook market. She wants them to go to good use. We got ALL these trophies for participation. It was kind of silly.

Some of them are for 1, 2 or maybe 3rd, some bmx races, medals, we have it all.

I played baseball from when I was 5 to 14 years old. I'm a badass at baseball, my best friend's dad was our coach and we used to talk baseball all the time. He was teaching my friend how to pitch. My younger friend Tyler's dad used to play college and professional baseball. He was scouted in college to play with the pros. Tyler played baseball last year.

I always take very good care of their grass. Playing surface has to be right. No clumps of grass, no missed blades, and edges have to look sharp.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a guy my age who has been down at the park practicing hockey in a shelterhouse. Would love to get some hockey going. Contact sport and you can fly on those skates, to see who the best man is.

May the best man win. Time to smoke and push 4 inches of snow off the drive! Clearing in the morning, yay work! Have 1 to do so far. Warm ground so probably not much.

shiva82

I feel so bad for mom right now, she has gathered all the trophies we got growing up and has them in the garage, waiting to be sold on the facebook market. She wants them to go to good use. We got ALL these trophies for participation. It was kind of silly.

Some of them are for 1, 2 or maybe 3rd, some bmx races, medals, we have it all.

I played baseball from when I was 5 to 14 years old. I'm a badass at baseball, my best friend's dad was our coach and we used to talk baseball all the time. He was teaching my friend how to pitch. My younger friend Tyler's dad used to play college and professional baseball. He was scouted in college to play with the pros. Tyler played baseball last year.

I always take very good care of their grass. Playing surface has to be right. No clumps of grass, no missed blades, and edges have to look sharp.
when i'm batting pipeline it don't matter about no gaddam turf brother. the ball is going straight out the park

Latest posts

Latest posts