What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

a mentally , and physically healthy female , are feminine and a joy to behold. most are married sadly . in the west we have the worst levels of mental health and some women with poor hygiene . and also the same is said of us men

shiva82

Now that you mention it. Not with the legs but the beard.. Aftershave! It's mainly alcohol, dries things up instead of moisturizing? But it kills bacteria. So is it smart, or is it not. And most of them smell terrible. But maybe the smell is attractive to women, probably not though.
when you shave, you tend to leave pores open and have dirt pushed over the surface. alcohol wipe and moisturise. or a balm is old school way . sure

goingrey

i don't mind a natural bush approach, i just draw the line at a beard
I remember some moustached lady's rant about how hair is a natural part of a woman's face. And thinking to myself that it's even more a natural part of a man's face but I still shave to not look like a total bum... :D Except when I don't and do.

shiva82

my ex partners have been african and redheads . so i was lucky. smooth non hairy women . big booty preferable

Last edited:

RobFromTX

a mentally , and physically healthy female , are feminine and a joy to behold. most are married sadly . in the west we have the worst levels of mental health and some women with poor hygiene . and also the same is said of us men

lol ive been married since high school. but id say we hold the crown for mentally unstable females 😜

Best wishes for your mom man. Fingers crossed

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i dont shave beneath the neck line. only upwards, sky is the limit.
razors are fun, shave all you can @goingrey ! it grows back soon enough.
i once was shaved in the southern department when they removed my appendix. in a very incomplete weird way.
i had the talmudic elvis presley in my underpants for weeks.

shiva82

masculine pheromones are linked to your sweat glands and hairs are part of that system

its key to being boveda by nature. no oils needed . ready on arrival