What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have worked out what i'm going to do during my down time. build a frame within the tent with solid walls and open top and do one screen 80cm x 180cm x 120 cm . have 2 x cdm units each end and the marse 150 watt and sodium 150 watt central. replace each unit with new leds as the bulbs fail. i have 3 grows out of those cdms at least . the open plan idea has gone out the window. i will take down equipment and reinstall though . save time and money

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He goes back to the constitution, which is good, but it can be a point of separation, since the law he is disputing, the Controlled Substances Act is now 54 years old. Its accepted as law, essentially, have to move on and fight it as it stands according to modern interpretation.

I agree the CSA is null and void according to the Constitution, but what is the biggest issue is the DEA of the Judicial branch crafting law, a legislative duty.

The other issue is the initial adoption of a world governmet policy. Was the single convention on narcotics of 1961 fully ratified as a treaty. The paris climate accord was not. Its the same pattern they use because it works every time. Spread the word. Hopefully we can get some representation

Voting for libertarian party never works though, its a 2 party system that is broken. If the constitutional libertarian ever got in place and started taking action, they would be a target for terrorism.

shiva82

He goes back to the constitution, which is good, but it can be a point of separation, since the law he is disputing, the Controlled Substances Act is now 54 years old. Its accepted as law, essentially, have to move on and fight it as it stands according to modern interpretation.

I agree the CSA is null and void according to the Constitution, but what is the biggest issue is the DEA of the Judicial branch crafting law, a legislative duty.

The other issue is the initial adoption of a world governmet policy. Was the single convention on narcotics of 1961 fully ratified as a treaty. The paris climate accord was not. Its the same pattern they use because it works every time. Spread the word. Hopefully we can get some representation

Voting for libertarian party never works though, its a 2 party system that is broken. If the constitutional libertarian ever got in place and started taking action, they would be a target for terrorism.
fuck em all . i say

shiva82

Are those ebb and flood or what is an autopot?
bottom feeding watering system. float valves. once it dries it fills the dish at the base with fluid. waters perfectly once the plants are established. i have to use extra perlite though if using soil. or aerate anyway you like, or just use light mix ,. coco works a charm . i could go the coco route but it eats through nutrient for fun and would be more costly . a nice light soil mix is fine, as long as you allow the roots to hit the bottom of the pot before switching on . it works with no electronics

shiva82

the gavita gows i did with my cousin , we did canna terra one time, and canna coco the other . with light mix, and with coco. both resulted similar yields. he told his friends about his grow though, and broke my golden rule, so i no longer supply him cuts etc . he still my mate though . i just avoid his mates

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck em all . i say
You're right its kid of looking hopeless. We need God's help.

Just look at it this way, this is how the Lord works. You can't shortcut the Lord. All you can do is what you can do. Do your best. It has always been explained to me in Church that way. The way of the Lord, the help of the Holy Spirit is experienced when you just do your best with what you have. Take action to the best of your ability in obedience to the movement of the Spirit, and God will do amazing things.

The timing is all God's, everything is His. Just do what he says, and don't worry if its good enough. Its good enough in God's perfect plan, my friend. Keep the hope, and speak out! Or if God says, keep your mouth shut. But let your actions speak, they are louder than words, and others will take action too by the Spirit. :smoke:
the tunnel of light within the tent . saves fucking around
Cool, so it will need less training that way, and yields more. 3 big trees with rain, going to yield like some Killer Kind bud. Lots of high density product on your way. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about the roots up in the soil profile, will you top water occasionally as needed then too?

Is that fertilizer water used in the bottom of the auto pots for fertigation or is it just in soilless mix?

Aeration is key, cannabis roots are powerful and take big breaths.

shiva82

we can ask big meech

Attachments

• IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

What about the roots up in the soil profile, will you top water occasionally as needed then too?

Is that fertilizer water used in the bottom of the auto pots for fertigation or is it just in soilless mix?

Aeration is key, cannabis roots are powerful and take big breaths.
yeah. just top up the tank and ph check , ec check each time

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting cat, I need to train sparkie to do that, because he feels left out when I can't pet him. He can be on my shoulder and always be happy. Need to get a thick coat on first to practice. Must keep your house cool....

Yeah I have seen those before, didnt know what they were! Auto pot! Is that considered hydroponic if in Cocoa, but if its soilless media its not hydroponic?

shiva82

Interesting cat, I need to train sparkie to do that, because he feels left out when I can't pet him. He can be on my shoulder and always be happy. Need to get a thick coat on first to practice. Must keep your house cool....

Yeah I have seen those before, didnt know what they were! Auto pot! Is that considered hydroponic if in Cocoa, but if its soilless media its not hydroponic?
mate . she is eyeing me up again. she leaps 6 ft on to me as soon as i lean a touch . unexpected at times

shiva82

she wants more food but she has eaten 6 pouches today already . since i installed a litter tray she is a shit and eating machine

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah sparkie wanted to always sit on me in the past, but I would push him off. Meech is going to be too used to it now. You are Meech's perfect friend. Happy cat! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does Meech talk if he wants food? There is only one way to have peace and quiet. Pet the cat, feed the cat, let the cat out, then you can have quiet, can't stand to hear him cry.

Latest posts

Latest posts