What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another 9 minutes on the phone with that legislator, that's 36 minutes of statements to legislators today. Jesus has overcome the world.

Assistants were working hard to get my comments down. Respect for hearing me out... Time for a SMOKE! Chief Pipeline of the tribe of ICMAG. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They say on Shine.fm that you should try to not raise your voice in the house for 30 days and see how it helps. The loud volume looses its effectiveness, they say.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I like the fact that they put real stories out there, but don't like the fact that they change the stories a little and present it in a way that nobody wants to believe them. Trash journalism... strictly bad entertainment.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you watch this video?

You need to see the entire thing. Its about world Government. David Knight used to work for Alex Jones and Infowars, he had his own program, until he disagreed with Trump and Jones and spoke the truth. David Knight was fired for speaking the truth. I am going to start supporting him again. Great liberty minded thoughtful christian journalist/analyist. He has is own radio program run with the help of his son.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have smoked very little today. Railing on my legislators... Getting it done.... This is bullshit, or country is done..

Watch that video. David spells it all out. They are doing this with CoVID, the governors creating the paperwork orders that start with shall.... Shall do this .... UNLAWFUL executive orders, will be the government of the future. It is the pattern, the framework for implementing a world Gov.

Nixon was making lots of moves with Henry Kissinger. The Controlled Substances Act was set up during this time AFTER the World Gov. Treaty the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotics.

Nixon had us adopt a world government policy and framed up the CSA to hold it in place instead of making constitutional amendments like was used in alcohol prohibition.

All the tyranny to follow, coming from the World Economic Forum will follow this pattern of unlawful executive orders by high ranking officials in member nation states, outside of the representative legislative bodies and due process.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah thats why I stopped supporting David Knight because I suspected that he was controlled or at least conforms well to the pattern that is allowed by the elite.

We need more outspoken journalists. Putting all my donation money on cannabis related organizations and christian radio right now. Will watch the David Knight show for a couple weeks and see what I think. Its just not really popular though, but a great place to get good analysis and new perspectives.

Although yeah because he goes to the mainstream to dispute the talking points, it distracts from the meat of the issues sometimes.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like thelastamericanvagabond.com they have some good journalists too. I just have been out of the loop for a couple years now, so not sure how these guys are doing. Thankfully they're still out there.

check out rokfin.com for more independent journalist video content.

Latest posts

Latest posts