What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Does Meech talk if he wants food? There is only one way to have peace and quiet. Pet the cat, feed the cat, let the cat out, then you can have quiet, can't stand to hear him cry.
she kisses me nose to nose usually and jumps on me . she makes noise as i get the food out as she gets excited

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wrap with white reflective color fabric. We used spaghetti hose and emitters to grow 25-30 gal containers in ground at the nursery.

Would algae buildup be an issue outdoors or indoors?

shiva82

Wrap with white reflective color fabric. We used spaghetti hose and emitters to grow 25-30 gal containers in ground at the nursery.

Would algae buildup be an issue outdoors or indoors?
roofers ventilated but waterproof underlay barrier type material would be good too

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do do your watering right now manually? Do you remove plants and set them in a tub to thoroughly soak the media with water?

RobFromTX

Zacatecas after a 5 month cure. good stuff here

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_142247500.jpg
    IMG_20240215_142247500.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need that reality check of these wild ass animals who know how to have fun when we tend to forget....

Cool cat! How are the fleas and itching? Do you need to do flea control during the season to prevent itching?

shiva82

How do do your watering right now manually? Do you remove plants and set them in a tub to thoroughly soak the media with water?
yeah manual for now . i need to start going on days out , so i need a watering system . and it is better all round . much more accurate . if set up correct. they only feed when they need it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Green Planet Portland, OR

Some pics were posted by a friend on Discord

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool so it feeds from the bottom a little bit at a time? Plants will love that! Having plenty of water on tap and fertilizer when needed. Do you water with just water from the top and it fertilizes from the bottom automatically? Or do you suppliment fertilizer on top too with the reservoir solution?

shiva82

currently i'm just using 7-7-7 growmore pellets mixed into the soil, and i just water . does the job , and cheap . if i see any deficiencies i can ammend with liquid feeds. various batches in my cupboards

shiva82

cool so it feeds from the bottom a little bit at a time? Plants will love that! Having plenty of water on tap and fertilizer when needed. Do you water with just water from the top and it fertilizes from the bottom automatically? Or do you suppliment fertilizer on top too with the reservoir solution?
exactly . so the plant slurps it up during the daylight as it needs it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you water manually right now, do you water until you see it run out the holes in the bottom of the container to achieve full saturation of the media?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah you can pack them in tighter and leave them alone that way! Looks like it would make sure they are taken care of. Would have to water over the top, but it wouldn't be as tough since the bottom of the containers stay moist.

Its hard to get moisture to move that far down into the container. They are prone to get dry spots, especially on hot days with cannabis drinking large amounts as they are flowering.

Thanks for the tips

Latest posts

Latest posts