What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

enoch is the top G of his time. and the modern church are in fear of the truth and wisdom of enoch

the coptics adore enoch as a prophet.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he is said to of been son of adam . he is predating hebrew. 7th son
Is that the correct Enoch. There is more than one Enoch. Who is Enoch the prophet, was it that Enoch that is 7th from Adam? That would be old prophesy. Most of the prophesy is from way later on when the Hebrews were taken to Bablylon I think.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats interesting, wonder why it would have been excluded.??

So it is a single book "1 Enoch" and it was written by Enoch in approximately what time period?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Josephus's writings were instrumental in determining official accepted cannon. They added some clarity to what was accepted as sacred scripture at the time by the Hebrews.

shiva82

Josephus's writings were instrumental in determining official accepted cannon. They added some clarity to what was accepted as sacred scripture at the time by the Hebrews.

would jesus agree with any of this modern church business and writings? i don't believe he would recognise much of it all

shiva82

The introductory phrase "Enoch, the Seventh from Adam" is also found in 1 Enoch (1 En. 60:8), though not in the Old Testament. In the New Testament this Enoch prophesies "to" ungodly men, that God shall come with His holy ones to judge and convict them (Jude 1:14–15

shiva82

at no point does enoch disrepect god, or the flesh form , the messiah . he wants no adulation to be honest . he was a prophet of god . envy him not

Old Piney

you can do a sealed grow , or a passive . sealed you would have t supplement co2. in colder regions and hobbyists we tend to favour the passive system with constant filtration . carbon filters work very well. i need to re new mine, but 4 years solid use and no issues. always oversize the filter so it has less work to do and they last a decent time. you can drill the rivets ut and re fill it yourself , or just buy a replacement . i use rhino pro filters, but i'm sure most decent brands do the same job. 12 months they say renew the filter , but if its a small grow and an oversized fan and filter , they last much longer

high output t5s are great , i have flowered under them too . great bud is produced
Thanks for the info I was thinking about t5s nice and cool and don't need hardly any head room I think I'll get a small fixture now just to upgrade from my old fluorescent I use for veg

shiva82

Thanks for the info I was thinking about t5s nice and cool and don't need hardly any head room I think I'll get a small fixture now just to upgrade from my old fluorescent I use for veg
if you get them close . within inches. the 55watt ho t5 bulbs are dope. stagger them . i used a mixed selection of warm whites and cool whites. i had 400 odd watt t5 ho fixture and did a scrog under it and yielded 12 ounces of primo . i was suprised at the yield and quality . you have to grow scrog for the quality colas with t5s. a nice even canopy

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure what time period Josephus is from, but I think it was before the 1600 reformation. He gives some insight into Scribes study at that time. There are other people like Origen who created the side by side comparison of different versions of Scripture.

The Scribes and Scripture book is just highlighting information from sources about how the Scripture was created.

I agree though, Jesus warned us that he knew what was in man. However, the authors made the point, and I have to somewhat agree, that the Bible we have now is the work of God because he ultimately in control of all creation, and allows things to happen. However, it is up to us to distill the truth by the
Word of God and the Spirit of Truth.

Its good to be open minded and asking God to teach, but its important take into consideration context and history surrounding the Scriptures. It all comes into play. Gather as much information as you can.

I would be accepting to adopt an ancient writing like 1 Enoch or Jubilees rather than the prophets of the 1800's which formed the church of Latter Day Saints which uses the Mormon bible.

John 2 NKJV

Water Turned to Wine​

2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.”

4 Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.

6 Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece. 7 Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. 8 And He said to them, “Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.” And they took it. 9 When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. 10 And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!”

11 This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and [a]manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.

12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, and His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple​

13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers [b]doing business. 15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables. 16 And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house [c]has eaten Me up.”

18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”

19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”

21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this [d]to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.

The Discerner of Hearts​

23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did. 24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, 25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

Latest posts

Latest posts