What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i think scripture can chain us up into confusion . the message is simple. god = love . be as good as we can , so we all benefit together

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well yeah, did Jesus ever say to build a church. Jesus said go out in pairs and preach the Gospel of the Kingdom, give to the poor.

Jesus went to the temple and tore it down saying, get this merchandise out of here, people were buying and selling but not praying, my house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.

shiva82

millions of people who believe in god pipe, yet they are not classed as ' christian' as they do not agree or feel great about some of the scripture . i think you guys can tap into all those souls . by offering them a shortform way in

shiva82

as simple as , do you believe in god or love as the term of god , and the 10 commandments ? if yes, then they are your brother or sister

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus went to the temple to teach. Thats what I go to church to do. I also go do listen to Jesus teaching me. I learn just as much about Christ during fellowship time talking with believers as I do during worship service and the pastor's sermon.

shiva82

almost like, reverse engineer the social engineering and stigma. start with baby steps . tap into those billions of souls

start with leviticus , and you may scare people away lol

god bless pipe. i'm glad you are around

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Actually have it written on my calender to go to church this Sunday. I wrote it down a few days ago. I would like to fellowship with believers. Would really like to find a good small group of young men who want to study scripture, but its tough to get church members together to just study Scripture for some reason. Most of the time they want to do some devotional, or read random passages which don't really have connection.​

Mark 3 NKJV

Healing on the Sabbath​

3 And He entered the synagogue again, and a man was there who had a withered hand. 2 So they watched Him closely, whether He would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might [a]accuse Him. 3 And He said to the man who had the withered hand, [b]“Step forward.” 4 Then He said to them, “Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they kept silent. 5 And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored [c]as whole as the other. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and immediately plotted with the Herodians against Him, how they might destroy Him.

A Great Multitude Follows Jesus​

7 But Jesus withdrew with His disciples to the sea. And a great multitude from Galilee followed Him, and from Judea 8 and Jerusalem and Idumea and beyond the Jordan; and those from Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they heard how many things He was doing, came to Him. 9 So He told His disciples that a small boat should be kept ready for Him because of the multitude, lest they should crush Him. 10 For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed about Him to touch Him. 11 And the unclean spirits, whenever they saw Him, fell down before Him and cried out, saying, “You are the Son of God.” 12 But He sternly warned them that they should not make Him known.

The Twelve Apostles​

13 And He went up on the mountain and called to Him those He Himself wanted. And they came to Him. 14 Then He appointed twelve, [d]that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, 15 and to have [e]power [f]to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons: 16 [g]Simon, to whom He gave the name Peter; 17 James the son of Zebedee and John the brother of James, to whom He gave the name Boanerges, that is, “Sons of Thunder”; 18 Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Cananite; 19 and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him. And they went into a house.

A House Divided Cannot Stand​

20 Then the multitude came together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. 21 But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, “He is out of His mind.”

22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.”

23 So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. 27 No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

The Unpardonable Sin​

28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”— 30 because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”

Jesus’ Mother and Brothers Send for Him

31 Then His brothers and His mother came, and standing outside they sent to Him, calling Him. 32 And a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers [h]are outside seeking You.”

33 But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?” 34 And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 35 For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The whole Bible is a parable. And the more you study it, the more questions you have. I think the way the Bible is set up now has Spiritual Connection and is God given, because of so much similarity when comparing scriptures and presence of numerology.

However the other books not in the official cannon could still be in the cannon of believers of Jesus if they were Spiritually inspired by God, and have some indication of being accpeted at the time.

shiva82

Actually have it written on my calender to go to church this Sunday. I wrote it down a few days ago. I would like to fellowship with believers. Would really like to find a good small group of young men who want to study scripture, but its tough to get church members together to just study Scripture for some reason. Most of the time they want to do some devotional, or read random passages which don't really have connection.​

Mark 3 NKJV

Healing on the Sabbath​

3 And He entered the synagogue again, and a man was there who had a withered hand. 2 So they watched Him closely, whether He would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might [a]accuse Him. 3 And He said to the man who had the withered hand, [b]“Step forward.” 4 Then He said to them, “Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they kept silent. 5 And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored [c]as whole as the other. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and immediately plotted with the Herodians against Him, how they might destroy Him.

A Great Multitude Follows Jesus​

7 But Jesus withdrew with His disciples to the sea. And a great multitude from Galilee followed Him, and from Judea 8 and Jerusalem and Idumea and beyond the Jordan; and those from Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they heard how many things He was doing, came to Him. 9 So He told His disciples that a small boat should be kept ready for Him because of the multitude, lest they should crush Him. 10 For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed about Him to touch Him. 11 And the unclean spirits, whenever they saw Him, fell down before Him and cried out, saying, “You are the Son of God.” 12 But He sternly warned them that they should not make Him known.

The Twelve Apostles​

13 And He went up on the mountain and called to Him those He Himself wanted. And they came to Him. 14 Then He appointed twelve, [d]that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, 15 and to have [e]power [f]to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons: 16 [g]Simon, to whom He gave the name Peter; 17 James the son of Zebedee and John the brother of James, to whom He gave the name Boanerges, that is, “Sons of Thunder”; 18 Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Cananite; 19 and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him. And they went into a house.

A House Divided Cannot Stand​

20 Then the multitude came together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. 21 But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, “He is out of His mind.”

22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.”

23 So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. 27 No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

The Unpardonable Sin​

28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”— 30 because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”

Jesus’ Mother and Brothers Send for Him

31 Then His brothers and His mother came, and standing outside they sent to Him, calling Him. 32 And a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers [h]are outside seeking You.”

33 But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?” 34 And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 35 For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.”
you should invite shiva as guest speaker and friendly provocateur . bounce questions and theories off each other

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you get them close . within inches. the 55watt ho t5 bulbs are dope. stagger them . i used a mixed selection of warm whites and cool whites. i had 400 odd watt t5 ho fixture and did a scrog under it and yielded 12 ounces of primo . i was suprised at the yield and quality . you have to grow scrog for the quality colas with t5s. a nice even canopy
i would have to open up my account by rolling the sacred herb and combusting a big cone to bless the air we dwell and keep bad spirits away
Waiting for the day when we can worship in freedom. Actually there is a church of cannabis here!!!!

Used to have some T5's for my 75 gal aquarium. Those would work well. Could you put some on the sides to help.

Need to get on with my daily reading and I need to call my federal congressman to ask why they have not initiated legislative hearings about cannabis reform. They are putting off the proper lawful legislative process and replacing it with an un-elected beaurocracy holding hearing and taking votes.

shiva82

Waiting for the day when we can worship in freedom. Actually there is a church of cannabis here!!!!

Used to have some T5's for my 75 gal aquarium. Those would work well. Could you put some on the sides to help.

Need to get on with my daily reading and I need to call my federal congressman to ask why they have not initiated legislative hearings about cannabis reform. They are putting off the proper lawful legislative process and replacing it with an un-elected beaurocracy holding hearing and taking votes.
you can side light if you choose. depends on the canopy. the t5 you get 10 inches of optimum light . anything past that distance is not quite enough . flat canopy is best . direct above the canopy within inches. that way , the whole screen is quality bud only

shiva82

make sure it is a high output t5 too. h.o t5. cool and warm grow bulbs staggered. you get enough i.r and traces of u.v . loads of brands and differing quality of bubs

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I'm going to let out a little secret here, there is as much to learn about God by doing daily reading of 3 chapters in the Old Testament (accpeted cannon) and 1 chapter in the new testament (accpeted cannon).

Its amazing, and it can be difficult to put in words, but there is such similarity its unable to be denied. Patterns to be detected which further reveal the Word of God. I am astounded, and haven't ever heard of this, and couldn't find a reference about it in a search engine.

The pastors who have given daily scripture reading guides to help people be able to read the entire Bible in a year, they never mentioned it, and it may be because they were never following this reading program. You end up finishing the Bible early, but it just works that way.

One of my elder friends at the last Baptist Church I attended, was close, he would read 5 chapters a day, but not sure if he was aware of the reading pattern. He would always listen to sermons on headphones, but he never mentioned the patterns I am speaking about.

The old testament is a shadow the new testament they taught that in church. Read the Bible with the expectation of being able to apply what you are reading to your life today. Its true in every way, absolutely mind blowing, EVERY SINGLE DAY..... Thats God's word....

Thought about calling a theological seminary to talk to a professor about this discovery, but not sure if I am going to.