Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Mark 11 NKJV​

The Triumphal Entry​

11 Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to [a]Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples; 2 and He said to them, “Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have entered it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has sat. Loose it and bring it. 3 And if anyone says to you, ‘Why are you doing this?’ say, ‘The Lord has need of it,’ and immediately he will send it here.”

4 So they went their way, and found [b]the colt tied by the door outside on the street, and they loosed it. 5 But some of those who stood there said to them, “What are you doing, loosing the colt?”

6 And they spoke to them just as Jesus had commanded. So they let them go. 7 Then they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their clothes on it, and He sat on it. 8 And many spread their clothes on the road, and others cut down leafy branches from the trees and spread them on the road. 9 Then those who went before and those who followed cried out, saying:

“Hosanna!
‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’
10 Blessed is the kingdom of our father David
That comes [c]in the name of the Lord!
Hosanna in the highest!”

11 And Jesus went into Jerusalem and into the temple. So when He had looked around at all things, as the hour was already late, He went out to Bethany with the twelve.

The Fig Tree Withered​

12 Now the next day, when they had come out from Bethany, He was hungry. 13 And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He would find something on it. When He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14 In response Jesus said to it, “Let no one eat fruit from you ever again.”

And His disciples heard it.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple​

15 So they came to Jerusalem. Then Jesus went into the temple and began to drive out those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. 16 And He would not allow anyone to carry wares through the temple. 17 Then He taught, saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’ ”

18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it and sought how they might destroy Him; for they feared Him, because all the people were astonished at His teaching. 19 When evening had come, He went out of the city.

The Lesson of the Withered Fig Tree​

20 Now in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. 21 And Peter, remembering, said to Him, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.”

22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

Forgiveness and Prayer​

25 “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26 [d]But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.”

Jesus’ Authority Questioned​

27 Then they came again to Jerusalem. And as He was walking in the temple, the chief priests, the scribes, and the elders came to Him. 28 And they said to Him, “By what authority are You doing these things? And who gave You this authority to do these things?”

29 But Jesus answered and said to them, “I also will ask you one question; then answer Me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things: 30 The baptism of John—was it from heaven or from men? Answer Me.”

31 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will say, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 32 But if we say, ‘From men’ ”—they feared the people, for all counted John to have been a prophet indeed. 33 So they answered and said to Jesus, “We do not know.”

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.”

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing those little extra details that often get missed will help you get more word of mouth advertising from your customers. God always pays you back for the work you put in. Everything always balances out.

Find a fast way and get it done.

Are you going to get your greenhouse in the yard going this spring? Fill that thing up with seedlings and plant them everywhere you can. :smoke:

Does the spacemonkey make you a little tired. Coffee goes great with cannabis. Started off this morning smoking the remining pipe of Deep Chunk x (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush) and it was making me a little sleepy. Zero anxiety, but until you get some coffee in you, can make you a little tired. I like all types of herb though.

How are you dealing with work with the indica Spacemonkey? Must be working well enough.

Will be interesting to see what phenotypes pop up in those Tropical Mix! They look good will be a long wait, but will be unique. Fun stuff!

shiva82

Doing those little extra details that often get missed will help you get more word of mouth advertising from your customers. God always pays you back for the work you put in. Everything always balances out.

Find a fast way and get it done.

Are you going to get your greenhouse in the yard going this spring? Fill that thing up with seedlings and plant them everywhere you can. :smoke:

Does the spacemonkey make you a little tired. Coffee goes great with cannabis. Started off this morning smoking the remining pipe of Deep Chunk x (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush) and it was making me a little sleepy. Zero anxiety, but until you get some coffee in you, can make you a little tired. I like all types of herb though.

How are you dealing with work with the indica Spacemonkey? Must be working well enough.

Will be interesting to see what phenotypes pop up in those Tropical Mix! They look good will be a long wait, but will be unique. Fun stuff!
true man. i have never advertised in my life

from this project , i have a further 3 months work immediately , plus more future work . keep everyone happy by doing a job to a high standard

they were shocked by me cleaning fixtures , fittings,a nd leaving the room cleaner than i find it , while doing loads of work

shiva82

can't beat a bit of road rage driving home, beep the horn a few times, give a few deserving people the finger , and make my way home ... i can relax now and roll a reefer and kick back

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know what you mean about traffic. It can be hectic near metro areas especially around rush hour. Have to be very defensive and aggressive at the same time or you never get home.

Glad to hear about all the work lining up for you! Same thing is going on here, a little warm weather, and started to get some calls this week. Going to be 63 F (17C) today and tomorrow! Working on cleaning house with all the windows open today!

full

shiva82

I know what you mean about traffic. It can be hectic near metro areas especially around rush hour. Have to be very defensive and aggressive at the same time or you never get home.

Glad to hear about all the work lining up for you! Same thing is going on here, a little warm weather, and started to get some calls this week. Going to be 63 F (17C) today and tomorrow! Working on cleaning house with all the windows open today!

full
i drive at gods pace, at the speed limit. it was snowing , slushy skiddy roads, and i was leaving safe space for braking distances etc, and people were speeding over the outside and sneaking into the gap .... i was like wtf . i'm not leaving gaps for you cheeky bastards

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cutty Ranks does it right. Mom and dad are down in florida for the rest of the month. I will stay here, listen to island reggae, and watch the water churn down at the creek. Its my staycation. Got to get stuff done and save money.

Need to go somewhere, may go visit my aunt Mary Jane. Thought about going to Illinois for the Rosin competition Feb 28th.
lord of mercy

shiva82

Cutty Ranks does it right. Mom and dad are down in florida for the rest of the month. I will stay here, listen to island reggae, and watch the water churn down at the creek. Its my staycation. Got to get stuff done and save money.

Need to go somewhere, may go visit my aunt Mary Jane. Thought about going to Illinois for the Rosin competition Feb 28th.
cutty a general , top rude boy

Latest posts

Latest posts